Week 4: Patriots @ Packers (4:25 ET on CBS) - PG: Packers WIN 27-24 in OT; Move to 3-1!

FAH1223

On 9/25/2022 at 8:08 PM, Scoremore said:

Guessing Watson and Alexander will be out next week.  Must have been a pretty bad pull Alexander had.  He'll miss multiple games.  

Hmm. 

37 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Healthy team overall. Good news.

But what about Watson? I read somewhere that he will be out this week. 

1 hour ago, R T said:

Hmm. 

But what about Watson? I read somewhere that he will be out this week. 

Oh for god's sakes...ready to admit you were wrong last week?  Thought Watson and Watkins were going to play according to you. Figured you would shut up after being proven dead wrong. Watson was a full participant so yah good chance he'll play this week.  Usually Packers are pretty cautious with hammies.  He must have had a very mild pull. Most often players will miss 2-3 weeks minimum. So excuse me.  You just don't know what the word "guessing" means do you?  Alexander will most likely be out.  He was DNP Thurs and LP on Fri no need to rush him back.  

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-patriots-injury-report-week-4-sept-30-2022

You are such a ******...need to work on that. 

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 3

I would love to see Jaire get the Xavien treatment just a few snaps a game. Let him go full island mode. Xavien got had by Tee once there but I love the confidence. I dont even think i want to see it as much as Miami does but itd be a pretty sweet wrinkle to get some extra pressure while still playing plenty of coverage for most of the field

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Oh for god's sakes...ready to admit you were wrong last week?  Thought Watson and Watkins were going to play according to you. Figured you would shut up after being proven dead wrong. Watson was a full participant so yah good chance he'll play this week.  Usually Packers are pretty cautious with hammies.  He must have had a very mild pull. Most often players will miss 2-3 weeks minimum. So excuse me.  You just don't know what the word "guessing" means do you?  Alexander will most likely be out.  He was DNP Thurs and LP on Fri no need to rush him back.  

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-patriots-injury-report-week-4-sept-30-2022

You are such a ******...need to work on that. 

Nice try, but I wasn't the person claiming anything. Just pointing out that you probably shouldn't be jumping to conclusions before they even practiced on Friday. Not surprised you still haven't figured that out though, it would be a break from your being an *** clown. 

Look forward to Sunday night when you tell everyone who will be out against the Giants in London.  

21 minutes ago, R T said:

Nice try, but I wasn't the person claiming anything. Just pointing out that you probably shouldn't be jumping to conclusions before they even practiced on Friday. Not surprised you still haven't figured that out though, it would be a break from your being an *** clown. 

Look forward to Sunday night when you tell everyone who will be out against the Giants in London.  

Give it up jag bag.  Do I need to pull up all your ridiculous quotes again?   Was I right?  Oh left out that part hey?  Guess that doesn't matter.  Here is your prediction for this week.  Watson in and Alexander out.  All you have to do is read the injury report it's really not that complicated.  Well maybe it is for you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Give it up jag bag.  Do I need to pull up all your ridiculous quotes again?   Was I right?  Oh left out that part hey?  Guess that doesn't matter.  Here is your prediction for this week.  Watson in and Alexander out.  All you have to do is read the injury report it's really not that complicated.  Well maybe it is for you. 

Still can't figure out the jumping to conclusion part even when a picture is drawn for you. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed that is for sure. 

Look forward to the Scoremore injury report for next week on Sunday night, an hour after the conclusion of this week's game.  

Just now, R T said:

Still can't figure out the jumping to conclusion part even when a picture is drawn for you. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed that is for sure. 

Look forward to the Scoremore injury report for next week on Sunday night, an hour after the conclusion of this week's game.  

Dude all I did was make an observation.  Must kill you that I was right.  I know you like to think you are all knowing.  Well I guess you weren't in this case were you.  Now let it go already.  

• Like 1