Browns DE Myles Garrett involved in car accident

RaidersAreOne

47 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Interesting how because alcohol couldn't be blamed, no one seems to care that he was driving at a felony speed. The car flipped several times. Interesting.

Fast car goes fast. Who would have guessed? Also who said he was going 100+ mph? It was apparently raining that day, a car with that much power can easily spin out going 60-70 with a driver that doesn't know how to handle it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sounds like he was texting. Put the phone down people. Could save your life.

Used to commute 40 miles each way pre-covid. 38 of which was highway. I cannot express the amount of anger I got from seeing texting, putting on makeup, ******* reading among other things. 

Your comment is advice everyone needs to adhere to 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Used to commute 40 miles each way pre-covid. 38 of which was highway. I cannot express the amount of anger I got from seeing texting, putting on makeup, ******* reading among other things. 

It's the problem of being a commuter country with absolutely no public transportation. All that is stuff people do on trains, and we've so normalized cars as some kind of extension of the human body when they aren't they're GIGANTIC METAL DEATH MACHINES. You can be distracted at so many other points in your life but people don't, and I think on a fundamental level at this point can't, internalize that when you're ******* driving you pay attention to driving!

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

If this would have been Aaron Donald the car would have landed on its wheels without a scratch and the female passenger would have turned into twins.

If it was Ndamukong Suh the female passenger would’ve had a busted up eye and he would’ve refused to call an ambulance for her.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Interesting how because alcohol couldn't be blamed, no one seems to care that he was driving at a felony speed. The car flipped several times. Interesting.

Actually I do care. I'm a truck driver, Nothing makes me shake my head more when somebody in a fancy high priced car goes flying by at over 100 mph.

Sure the fast car goes fast, Does that mean you should? No. You know there are plenty of places where you can take those fast cars on to actual race tracks  For that adrenaline high. Traveling at those speeds risks your life and others. It is quite frankly idiotic. I think people do it partly because they think it's cool, But I think mostly it's because they are a car enthusiast and that is OK except there is a right time in right place to take out that enthusiasm, Public roads are not the time or the place

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sounds like he was texting. Put the phone down people. Could save your life.

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

THIS SO MUCH!  I see truckers do it and if you read my comment above you see why specifically mentioned that. It is absolutely infuriating. In reality there is no more dangerous vehicle on the road than is then a semi, So when a moron gets behind the wheel and besides hes going to look at his phone instead of instead of the road, It fills me with rage. But the same effect occurs when I see somebody in a regular vehicle (as Trucker would refer to them, a "4 Wheeler")  Doing the same thing. How many more examples do we need on a daily basis on a daily basis that this is dangerous

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I thought he tried to turn the wheel wearing a suit from the draft and his bicepts were unable to turn and the car rolled but he flexed and he's so big that he was a human roll cage...Wait what?!? 

• Like 1