Browns DE Myles Garrett involved in car accident

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

If this would have been Aaron Donald the car would have landed on its wheels without a scratch and the female passenger would have turned into twins.

The female passenger wouldn’t need a seatbelt, he’d keep her pinned by the throat 

• Like 4

So the story is that he sweat he swerved to avoid an animal and overcorrected. That may very well be true or it could be a story that he told them to avoid telling them what really happened. Either way I'm not sure that it matters much much I would probably say that he was going much faster than he should have been, Obviously we don't know that he was on his cellphone but at the end of the day hopefully he is a hopefully he is OK and honestly at the end of the day that's all the matters to me. 

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

The female passenger wouldn’t need a seatbelt, he’d keep her pinned by the throat 

Donald only chokes men that weigh over 200 pounds.

Im not trying to kink shame or anything, to be clear… I’m just making sure we’re only discussing facts here.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Didn't know that one.  I'll amend.  he would get out and stomp on her head as she was prone on the ground.

Fair. I really despised Suh in his younger days.

All Suh did was lose control cause he gunned it on the green light. Stupid yeah, but ultimately mostly a non-story… lots of people would’ve understood the temptation of sitting in a suped up 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS at a red light and not judged Suh for the recklessness.

he still lied to cops and refused to call an ambulance for the woman he injured, showed his true colors.

and speaking of nice cars getting ruined by athletes… 

Suh’s carnage: 

yahoo_suhs-car.jpg

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

While nobody knows exactly what happened, we also all know that the whole animal swerve thingy is a too-convenient lie 🤥. And since we know that's a lie, we can infer that whatever actually happened was he was driving recklessly enough to flip a car several times, whatever the actual details. Carry on.