If we beat Dallas it will be because __________?

aceinthehouse

What will be the reason we beat Dallas Sunday?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. We will beat Dallas because.....

• O-line plays better & protects Carson
    • The Defense finally shows up
    • The play calling finally doesn't suck
    • Dak Prescott didn't play
    • We are wearing Black Uniforms & don't look like *******
    • We learn that causing turnovers is part of the game & you're allowed to do that & it actually helps you

Well, I voted the black uni's 

I think the shellshock of us looking like the Pittsburgh Steelers, will cause a ripple in time that will place us in the year 1979.

Our front 4 will morph into the "Steel Curtain"

Wentz will morph into Terry Bradshaw

Terry McLaurin will morph into Lynn Swann

Jahan Dotson will morph into John Stallworth

The O-Line will morph into the Steelers O-Line

But most importantly, Ron Rivera will morph into Chuck Knoll.

And for the 1st time all year, we'll look like a Playoff Contender.

If we beat Dallas, it will be because Matsko gets the OL play tightened up after getting embarrassed.

Look, I know it’s not really the popular sentiment around here for anyone at the moment, but with Dak out, I actually think we’re the better team — with the exception of their DL/pass-rush against our OL. That could be a mismatch that will totally tilt the game in their favor, because it will neuter Wentz and neutralize our greatest advantage, which is the weapons in the passing game. 

The more that Cooper Rush puts on tape, the more he’s going to struggle. Same deal as Heinicke. At this point, we should have seen enough to know what they’re doing with him and how he can (and can’t) hurt you. That should give us some advantage on that side, at least compared to the teams that played him before us. I think we can match up okay with teams that like to run the ball and primarily have one receiver. 

The other key is just not to fall behind. Get off to a quick start and that can build on itself early, much like the slow starts do.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, e16bball said:

If we beat Dallas, it will be because Matsko gets the OL play tightened up after getting embarrassed.

This. You're not facing an offensive juggernaut led by the other Ginger QB. Or at least shouldn't be regardless of your Defense thus far.

You are however going against a pass rush possibly/probably better then the Eagles. A TO prone Defense.  If Wentz looks Deer in Headlights again, it's going to be a long day. If even remotely protected,  time to throw You all should be fine. 

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Because Sam Howell was for some reason active and thrown into the game Excited Loop GIF

If this team starts 1-5 or 1-6 they need to put him out there. We need to see what we have before approaching a draft with three potential franchise signal callers.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If this team starts 1-5 or 1-6 they need to put him out there. We need to see what we have before approaching a draft with three potential franchise signal callers.

I love Howell. But I trust this staff to play Taylor to try and save their jobs. Sadly for Howell who I believe has the right stuff he’s either gonna get put in the spot where even if he played well and saved their jobs they would draft a top pick to try to do as much as they can to extend their jobs. Sadly we are just watching a staff full of anchors trying to tread water and swim lol

• Like 1