TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

haha Teddy

Seriously, are the Titans ready to move onto Malik Hooker? Only a Tannehill redemption arc can salvage my optimism for this season I think.

You’re joking right? Tannehill lost so many games for Miami. He was garbage in the pressure moments. 

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Honestly, that big play works to the Dolphins advantage. Now they are guaranteed to get the ball back.. but will it be a two score or one score game?

That's the thing.  they have no answer for the Bengals RZ offense inside the 5.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Can’t imagine Gesicki is in the Dolphins long term plans. Dude been MIA the whole season. 

Yeah, apparently McDaniel prefers Smythe in this offense, which makes sense - we're running an offense that requires our TEs to block and that isn't exactly Gesicki's strong suit.

Ideally we'd trade him sooner than later.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

prevent them? no

but less games are less opportunity for these injuries to occur and would definitely reduce them. longer careers. and with head injuries being known to have cumulative damage, a better post-career life for many players.

I agree in regards to wear and tear stuff.

Just saying the type of injury Tua had arent going to be effected much.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Can’t imagine Gesicki is in the Dolphins long term plans. Dude been MIA the whole season. 

Pretty much a clash between his skillset and what the McDaniel/Shanahan system covets.  Gesicki can break tackles well, but dude isn't a chunk YAC guy.  He'll catch on somewhere else and do fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

haha Teddy

Seriously, are the Titans ready to move onto Malik Hooker? Only a Tannehill redemption arc can salvage my optimism for this season I think.

Throw us a high desperation pick and I might not say no.

Our division is too bad though to throw it away this year.