MNF: Rams @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

Just now, LeotheLion said:

It's irrelevant. Stafford played a really bad game. Any qb in the league hits that td to higbee 

Agreed on that throw. Can’t be giving up this many sacks on 4 man rushes though. Not all were.. but this game was lost in the trenches before anything else 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He won a Super Bowl last year following multiple clutch playoff performances.

It’s the only thing that gives me hope. Just have to make it to the playoffs and hope they turn it up again like last year. 

8 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I say this with all honesty and sincerity.

I am blown away that people think we can win this game.

With both teams at full strength and the Rams at home, I think we would probably win.

But we are missing three CBs, two starting offensive linemen and are on the road, in primetime playing against a desperate team. We saw this script last year and the Rams were healthier - and playing better overall - and got destroyed.

The way we compensated for the missing CBs was infuriating and would play directly into the Niners hands.

Nick Bosa is going to feast tonight. And it will be ugly. I can't imagine the Rams offense scoring in this game....I think it'll probably resemble the first game in 2019, with a final score of something like 20-6 - but that's assuming our defense shows up, which is not a guarantee.

Do I know my team or do I know my team. Good news is, we got beaten down by them last year and it didn't mean much at the end of the year.