Week 5 TNF GDT: Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins the TNF game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the TNF game?

• Indianapolis
    • Denver
    • I just want a good game
    • I just want ppl to have fun
    • Oh god please no more Nathaniel Hackett

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

How I imagine Seattle fans tonight:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952cb0d9777f841e9e2ff

Pretty much 😂 All I heard this offseason was that Denver has a better OLine, better WRs, etc. 

All I could say was, wait til you see Russ. He’ll make your OL worse. He can’t read the middle of the field. He’s infuriating to watch the last 2-3 years. 

• Like 1

Just now, wackywabbit said:

See my edit before you posted this. The camera behind the QB makes it clear that the distance was too far to get behind the crowd of 3 in front.

From what I recall (I can't find anything with the behind the QB look), you can't see Hamler come into the view until after the ball should've already been thrown. At that point, yeah there's congestion and it would've been awkward, but if Russ looked to Hamler at the point in time I specified in the video I posted, it's an easy lane with nobody around, and that's how that play is designed.

There's just no way to blame anyone but Russ on this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From what I recall (I can't find anything with the behind the QB look), you can't see Hamler come into the view until after the ball should've already been thrown. At that point, yeah there's congestion and it would've been awkward, but if Russ looked to Hamler at the point in time I specified in the video I posted, it's an easy lane with nobody around, and that's how that play is designed.

There's just no way to blame anyone but Russ on this.

It's literally his designed read, you can see the pick being run above him, it's DESIGNED to have him open there on a rub, and he never even looked that way.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's literally his designed read, you can see the pick being run above him, it's DESIGNED to have him open there on a rub, and he never even looked that way.

(nobody mention that's the exact play they ran in the Superbowl, too. Same side of the field, same pick concept with the WR going underneath the pick and everything)

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

(nobody mention that's the exact play they ran in the Superbowl, too. Same side of the field, same run concept with the WR going underneath the pick and everything)

With how pissed Sherm is about it all these years later I'm sure watching him eff up the exact same play again triggered his PTSD.

• Like 1