Week 5 GDT: Raiders @ Chiefs - Just two Baby?

big_palooka

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Because this is not the Stone Age and analytics play a huge part in today game. 

If it worked you’re king if it doesn’t you’re the scape goat 

OK make stupid decisions because the number say so. Got it. Why didn't you just say that before?

6 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Because you're talking to a guy I remember spending like 90% of the Gruden era trying to troll people about "overreacting like the sky is falling" any time Gruden was criticized.

I'm like 99% sure he's on Davis' payroll as a social media coach's apologist or something because he will 100% defend our whoever our coach is no matter what they do while just telling people to stop "bitching"

Based on what I've seen so far Gruden calls better plays(with less talent I might add)

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

OK make stupid decisions because the number say so. Got it. Why didn't you just say that before?

Analytics said go for it on 4th and 1 that lead to the Adams TD. Wasn’t stupid there right? Or are we just gonna **** on it when it doesn’t work?

• Like 2

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Analytics said go for it on 4th and 1 that lead to the Adams TD. Wasn’t stupid there right? Or are we just gonna **** on it when it doesn’t work?

Something can be a good decision because it was a good decision not because the number say it was a good decision in the same way that something can be a bad decision regardless of if the number say it's a bad decision.

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Weird cause I was open about not liking Gruden after the first two years and saying how those leaked emails where a blessing to the Raiders, but please go on 

Idk man. You've already spent like 3 pages talking about made up people calling for a made up punt....

I think I'll pass this one off. The analytics say to. 

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

In retrospect, I got too angry at McDaniels. He called a good game and I was mad because renfrow ran into adams. I'm more pissed at Graham for his horrible kelce gameplan and at the refs. And our unfortunate miscues.

We lost Waller at the start of the game too, just terrible luck week after week. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

In retrospect, I got too angry at McDaniels. He called a good game and I was mad because renfrow ran into adams. I'm more pissed at Graham for his horrible kelce gameplan and at the refs. And our unfortunate miscues.

Aside from the last 2 plays (and open to the a 3rd including the 2pt), I thought the offense was fine. 29 points should win a game, especially considering we didn't turn the ball over and pretty consistently scored. 

Graham....no excuses. The scheming is bad. Not blitzing. 3 man rushes. Blowing big leads. Can't get off the field. He's gotta go. 2. 

Blew a 20 point lead against Arizona,ade Tannehill look good for a half, nearly oversaw Denver looking like a great offense, blew a 17 point lead tonight and apparently forgot Travis Kelce was a thing. It's inexcusable. 

We've successfully managed to keep 1 team from outscoring our offense, and it is one of the league's worst. And they looked good. They've got to get rid of him. 

• Like 3

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Aside from the last 2 plays (and open to the a 3rd including the 2pt), I thought the offense was fine. 29 points should win a game, especially considering we didn't turn the ball over and pretty consistently scored. 

Graham....no excuses. The scheming is bad. Not blitzing. 3 man rushes. Blowing big leads. Can't get off the field. He's gotta go. 2. 

Blew a 20 point lead against Arizona,ade Tannehill look good for a half, nearly oversaw Denver looking like a great offense, blew a 17 point lead tonight and apparently forgot Travis Kelce was a thing. It's inexcusable. 

We've successfully managed to keep 1 team from outscoring our offense, and it is one of the league's worst. And they looked good. They've got to get rid of him. 

We need to keep him so Ferrell can play press man coverage on Kelce on 3rd and 15 in a  must stop situation

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We need to keep him so Ferrell can play press man coverage on Kelce on 3rd and 15 in a  must stop situation

Dude. For real. Whoever signed off on that ever being an option doesn't deserve to be employed as a football coach at any level. 

That's called "I'm in over head and have no clue what I'm doing". 

It's blown coverage or a penalty literally guaranteed, and we know he ok'd it in hopes it was "just" a penalty instead. 

How anyone could possibly defend him after that is just lunacy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude. For real. Whoever signed off on that ever being an option doesn't deserve to be employed as a football coach at any level. 

That's called "I'm in over head and have no clue what I'm doing". 

It's blown coverage or a penalty literally guaranteed, and we know he ok'd it in hopes it was "just" a penalty instead. 

How anyone could possibly defend him after that is just lunacy. 

That was one thing that I never thought I'd see in a million years, lol. 

7 hours ago, dante9876 said:

If I hear @Darbsk ever say anything crazy about crosby again. I'm blocking him. Lololol. 

Haha, well he’s finally doing what I wanted; finishing sacks off! Once he does that then he can go to the next level and he’s doing that this year, so whilst he wasn’t an elite pass rusher last year (though still very good) he certainly is this year 😀