Week 5 GDT: Raiders @ Chiefs - Just two Baby?

big_palooka

If the Raiders play with this play style on offense with being a run first offense that leans on Jacobs then this is a team that will do fine down the stretch. 

Jacobs is a monster though that has been playing out of his mind. He just doesn’t have that extra gear but has done a great job after contact. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If the Raiders play with this play style on offense with being a run first offense that leans on Jacobs then this is a team that will do fine down the stretch. 

Jacobs is a monster though that has been playing out of his mind. He just doesn’t have that extra gear but has done a great job after contact. 

Josh can’t last like that zamir has to help but he just doesn’t have the vision josh has esp for our hit n miss oline

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

They are slim, yes, but we've gotten a lot better in the past two weeks alone. We have a soft schedule coming up. If we can use the bye week to our advantage, continue to improve, and find our stride against these lesser teams, we could make some noise and potentially get there.

We'll see.

Plus all the percentages the media quote are flawed as they are based on a 16 game season and one less playoff place 😀

It'll be tough and the odds are not in our favour but it’s still absolutely doable especially if we start playing up to potential. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Plus all the percentages the media quote are flawed as they are based on a 16 game season and one less playoff place 😀

It'll be tough and the odds are not in our favour but it’s still absolutely doable especially if we start playing up to potential. 

Your first statement isn't even something I considered lol. Absolutely true!

Whole post is accurate! We can still do this

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Your first statement isn't even something I considered lol. Absolutely true!

Whole post is accurate! We can still do this

Stop with this. Just stahp. I need to revel in my gloom. Roll around in it. Bathe in it, wash my hair, and then my dog's hair with it. Gargle with it, and never spit it out. Because as a Raider fan, my gloom is precious to me. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

It's going to be tough. As of now I think it's fair to assume that the Chiefs, Bills, Titans, and Ravens win their divisions. 

So the teams competing for the three wild card spots (imo) are: 

Chargers (3-2)

Dolphins (3-2)

Bengals (2-3) 

Broncos (2-3)

Colts (2-2-1)

Browns (2-3)

Raiders (1-4)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Jacobs doesn't have the durability to handle 25+ touches every game for an entire season. We are wasting these types of performances by him and are losing these games that we should be winning. It's actually shocking to me that we dominated the run game, had a balanced offensive approach, and still found a way to lose without committing any turnovers. 

20 hours ago, NickButera said:

Stop with this. Just stahp. I need to revel in my gloom. Roll around in it. Bathe in it, wash my hair, and then my dog's hair with it. Gargle with it, and never spit it out. Because as a Raider fan, my gloom is precious to me. 

I will not allow you to go to the side of these babies!!! You are better than that! Lol

I'll give you permission to take a small vacation there but please come back to reality soon. 

On 10/11/2022 at 7:21 AM, agarcia34 said:

In theory re-upping on Waller and Renfrow looks very costly unless the team falls behind.  Could of rolled with Moreau and resigned Zay who I think makes less than Renfrow