Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Now start imagining 5-1 ;)

Its possible. Your guys defensive front creates a ton of pressure and at one point this game we didn't have our LT, LG, or C. Kelce and Dickerson despite being banged up came back in the game, but we really need both of them to be good for SNF against y'all. Need Mailata to get back too. Hopefully Dak will have a good week of practice and be out there too. I don't wanna win or lose against Cooper Rush. Both would be awful. If we win, then we didn't do it against Dak and if we lose y'all get to laugh at us.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The OL sucks, but we traded a lot for Stafford to elevate the team around him. Instead, he has been a turnover machine (10 TOs in 5 games) who has been unable to deal with the porous OL. He needs to step up.

What I’m wondering is people can cry if Brady loses just one of his OL guys and another is less than 100% but Stafford has a less than 100% OL and two other starters out with backup backups playing but he has to just step up more. 

Stafford can only do so much when you have five different OL starting combo in five straight weeks. When he has never took a snap with his center before last week. Then you ask the OL to block a top 3 pass rush in back to back games.

Forget Stafford stepping up more I’m just hoping health wise he survives lol. Like the shots he was taking today really scared me.  We know how tough he is so he will continue to sling it and eventually the OL will get healthy and we will get Van back and possibly bring back OBJ. We just need to hang in there until then. But I can’t recall an OL being this banged up.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Your 2nd best QB will be back starting next week so we’re good 

Yes, it seems that Rush will unfortunately have to go back in for another game. Definitely looking forward to how strong the team will look with a more potent attack with Dak. But perhaps Rush will be enough to topple Philly.

Edited by NoFlyZone