Week 6: VIKINGS (4-1) at Dolphins (3-2)

swede700

I'm hoping that the defense can contain a 7th round rookie QB. Our pass rush needs to move him off his marks and not allow him time to go through reads. We have to keep pressure on him so Hill and Waddle don't have time to get behind our secondary 50 yards downfield. If we do that, we'll be 5-1 going into the bye week. That's a heck of a lot better than most would have predicted.  

• Like 2

This is the kind of game a guy gets excited for!    Road game against a quality team, but with a few injuries.   The caution of the day, we don't know how hungry the back ups are.   Are the Vikes going into the den of a wounded animal?    

If Donatell's going to cool the flames on his backside, this is the game to do it.   The Dolphins run the ball!   Stop that!   Then, get after the rookie, but be wary a short leash for him.   And finally, put ankle weights on Waddle . . . Can't say the same for Hill -- he's on my fantasy team🤣  

I'd like the Vikes to get 4 sacks and a pick 1st half and roll that north the 2nd half.

Vikes win :   34-31

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

good morning, gentlemen. it's coming up on 10 am in northern California, a sunny and cool day today with high temps expected to peak at 79.

and how is it where you are presently sitting?

41 F. Feels like 31 F. Cold wind off the lake today.