Joe Barry'd again

Old Guy

Joe Barry'd  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Packers do about their defensive coordinator?

• Fire MLF, he hired him
    • Fire Joe Barry immediately and get somebody who will play aggressive defense
    • MLF should lay down the law with Barry to stop playing not to lose, get aggressive
    • Ride it out and see what happens this season then make a decision
    • Joe Barry is great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 06:46 PM

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Defending Joe Barry after everything we've seen from his defenses with a body of work far longer than any of the players on the team sure is a choice

Have you literally watched our players the last four years?  How many blown coverages Stokes has had?  How many all around oopsiedaisies Walker has had?  Darnell Savage over literally four years?  Jaire Alexander today (seriously, what is up with him?)

Edited by HeresAGuy

2 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Have you literally watched our players the last four years?  How many blown coverages Stokes has had?  How many all around oopsiedaisies Walker has had?  Darnell Savage over literally four years?  Jaire Alexander today (seriously, what is up with him?)

Jaire’s great, but he got outmuscled by a guy 5 inches taller and much heavier than him. A couple of those should have been OPI. It is what it is. 

6 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

whenever Savage, Stokes, Walker turn decent-good I suppose.  And you're still defending it?  my brother in christ......

Savage has been better since his benching and seems to be misused in this scheme. Stokes has been injured. Walker is only in his second season and is having a strong start to the year. Not exactly what you think you're watching if you don't think Walker has been at the very least decent.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

People keep saying Jaire would have had a pick 6. I think he gets tackled immediately by Allgier.

Not really sure Quay's was going to be a pick six either. I think he was in worst position than vs. the Bears and had left his feet trying to make the pick.

9 minutes ago, Striker said:

Not really sure Quay's was going to be a pick six either. I think he was in worst position than vs. the Bears and had left his feet trying to make the pick.

Pretty sure we scored after Quays drop anyways so that really didn't matter.

The biggest play was Savage. You have to at least knock that down 10 out 10 times.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

yo lol. Wtf. 

They need to be able to switch this. Jaire and Campbell need to be able to swap guys post snap if Ja's guy goes outside. Don't remember what the inside guy ran, if it's dual slants you're just ****ed, but I think they tried to pick Campbell.

He's lost from the snap unless they switch. Even if he's pressed he's going to lose.