Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, adamq said:

I think Adams was wrong and should be suspended but I also think that dude is perfectly fine and wants a nice payout

Adult males literally die from hitting their heads after getting pushed. It's rare, of course, but it's absurd to believe one way or another about the dude's potential injuries from this. It's certainly plausible he was injured and there's absolutely no reason to believe he couldn't have been.

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

The Pearl clutching has commenced…

Throw the book at Adams! Charge him with endangering the welfare of a child too, for the absolute depravity he subjected viewing adolescent eyes to!

What if you're so depraved that Davante shoving an innocent cameraman onto the ground is the only way you can reach completion anymore?

Asking for a friend.

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

People don't like Judon? I liked him even when he was on the Ravens and I hate the Ravens. 

Ravens fans had a bizarre dislike for him and even convinced themselves Tyus Bowser was a better option. I only assumed if his own teams fans hated him when he was a Pro Bowler for them, other fans felt the same way.

Okay. I’m digging into former players here. Earl Thomas. He was so hated that he was the victim of an armed robbery and people wanted him to be punished for it

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

He reportedly suffered injuries that are “preliminarily thought to be non-life-threatening.”

The preliminary reports are optomistic. Lets hope the guy pulls through

Oh thank the good lord! I called out of work to pray the day away! Any word on when we’ll know whether or not he’ll ever walk again?

53 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Adult males literally die from hitting their heads after getting pushed. It's rare, of course, but it's absurd to believe one way or another about the dude's potential injuries from this. It's certainly plausible he was injured and there's absolutely no reason to believe he couldn't have been.

It clearly was a back injury.  Precedent already set.

56 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Well thank goodness the man didn’t die on the field so we can have a rational discussion of appropriate consequences given what actually did happen