Week 6 GDT - Bears vs Commies... Why is This Prime Time?

Sugashane

Just now, SLCbear said:

Fields single-handedly pit is in a position to win  AND WON but his WR bobbled a perfect pass

Did he put them into a position to win when he overthrew a wide open TE and bounced an interception off of a DL's helmet?

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

We just gonna pretend the 64 yard run wasn’t a thing when judging the 3 carries for 1 yard stat?

Clearly I'm kidding. I've been pounding the "Herbert is better than Montgomery" table since their win in Vegas last year

• Like 1

Just now, SLCbear said:

ITS YEAR 2 and NOOOOOOTHING AROUND HIM 

OK IM DONE 

I've never lived in chicago, must be something in the air water  etc lmao

just hope JF doesn't grow to hate where he plays sheesh

Cutler needed an OL and then he kinda got that and then needed WR's and then he got those.. and then what?

Trubisky just HAD to get away from Nagy and watch him flourish! Oh wait

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Did he put them into a position to win when he overthrew a wide open TE and bounced an interception off of a DL's helmet?

Clearly I'm kidding. I've been pounding the "Herbert is better than Montgomery" table since their win in Vegas last year

he WON THE GAME despite all that  #11 bobbled perfect pass, what MORE can he do 

Hater Korean Dancing GIF

32 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I’m very slow to judge young running backs after getting hurt by Jordan Howard 

32 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

For me, it’s really hard to be excited about this team and this staff when you watch Seattle and Geno Smith put up 30 week after week with not much more than we have. 

To be fair, Seattle has receivers.

1 minute ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Blinders does not make a guy better, and Feilds running all the time is just going to get him hurt. running the ball does not =competent QB play, sorry

we should have had 28 points and held them to 6

he had 118 passer rating last week, don't know about tonight  ...he is very accurate, not just a runner  gimme a break  !

35 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

he WON THE GAME despite all that  #11 bobbled perfect pass, what MORE can he do 

Hater Korean Dancing GIF

I mean Fields played well down the stretch but had plenty of gaffes that helped put the Bears in that spot. 

With talent around him and real coaching though he would be getting his best talents utilized rather than trying to force him to be a pocket QB. 

And run the damn ball.