TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Look they should have called QB run on the goal line, obviously.

But the dude is already running an offense that does nothing but run, they're getting him on bootlegs, they're getting him into places to make space, he's holding it too long, he's trying too hard to make the play and gets hit.

He’s got a ton of bad habits and he’s in a hostile work environment. They’re playing him like something he’s not

they should’ve won by two TDs at least

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefer said:

He’s got a ton of bad habits and he’s in a hostile work environment. They’re playing him like something he’s not

they should’ve won by two TDs at least

Yeah like I'm being critical but it's obviously only 20% him, he's not insignificant for why they're struggling but they're also doing everything possible to ruin him by getting the crap beaten out of him which reinforces his bad habits which just gets him hit even more unnecessarily. Like that last run on first and goal, he didn't need to get hit as hard as he did going OOB, just run out, that extra yard is not going to help you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Fitzpatrick and Sherman are great hires for Amazon.

I want to hear them get chances as color commentators.

I am not sure that they free speak would go over well with doing games.  I think they are great in these roles as providing analysis and critique