TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I not seeing this terrible play everybody talking about, I see a very limited offense, with limited weapons and OL for sure though

This is literally the most competent he's looked the entire season and he still threw a red zone pick.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah I mean in his defense, who are the weapons on this team? It's literally Darnell Mooney, who in his own right is maybe a WR2.

His weapons are definitely subpar, but there are open guys, he is just really late or doesn't see it at all too often.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah I mean in his defense, who are the weapons on this team? It's literally Darnell Mooney, who in his own right is maybe a WR2.

Kmet could be decent but he's had nothing but awful QBs that throw the ball 15 times a game. Montgomery and Herbert aren't bad either. The Bears have a pretty good run game. Ive watched every snap of the Bears this year, they've had plenty of offensive opportunities that Fields just can't capitalize on.