Week 6 @ Cleveland: Send in the Clowns

biggie.

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

Chalk this one as another of Belichick's defensive masterpieces: Chunt were complete nonfactors.

Chubb was a big reason they had a shot at their lone TD, but overall you are right, they really forced Brissett to beat them and boy didn't he. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

arguably the two weakest defenses in the NFL

I wasn’t sure that they’d do what they were expected to do, even against the Lions/Browns. Especially with Zappe in. 

The defense putting a lid on Chubb and flattening the #1 offense last week is a much more telling sign.

• Like 1

I'm happy that Zappe has been able to keep the team afloat against bad teams but I'm ready to see Mac back. I can't wait to see him build a connection with Thornton. This also means they can just keep Hoyer on IR for the rest of the year which is nice.. gives them another roster spot. At this point you either ride the wave and trade Zappe for a premium in the offseason or keep him forever and have him be your cheap backup QB for awhile. 

• Hope Damien Harris can come back soon so that Stevenson doesn't have to carry the load too much. 
  • Get rid of Agholor.. he's a turnover machine. Give all those snaps to Thornton. 
  • Hopefully Smith/Henry can make an impact moving forward.. they were doing literally nothing for Mac early in the season 
  • Fingers crossed that Barmore is ok and that Lawrence Guy comes back soon
  • Dugger is incredibly underrated.. he controlled this game early 
  • Give me ALL THE JONES! Really proud of the rookies stepping up 

• Like 1