Week 6 @ Cleveland: Send in the Clowns

biggie.

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

why?

Seems to be way less turnover prone, seems more calm under pressure, willing to just throw it away if needed instead of trying to make some crazy play. On the year so far,Ā  Zappe has a 4-1 TD/INT ratio, Mac is 2-5. Small sample size, sure, but they've both played about the same amount so far this season. QB Rating going in to this game was 104.7 for Zappe and I'm guessing it will only go up, Mac is at 76.2. A lot of reasons I guess.

Edited by Dan33185

Speaking of trust.. I trust MattyP a lot more now than I did before.Ā 

Ā 

No chance Mac just went crazy and decided he is going to throw it deep every throw. He wasn't perfect but coaching had to do with that.Ā 

• Patricia has been getting better every week .. he's not elite or anything but he's done better
  • Blame 2 INT's on Davante Parker ... who has been getting better every week

Ā 

Let's not forget so quickly how great Mac looked at times last year. Zappe is looking like a great 4th round pick.. but Mac has the higher ceiling. The good from the Ravens game was dramatically better than anything Zappe has done. Zappe has gotten A LOT of easy throws ( due to playing worse defenses)Ā 

Just now, Dan33185 said:

Seems to be way less turnover prone, seems more calm under pressure, willing to just throw it away if needed instead of trying to make some crazy play. On the year so far,Ā  Zappe has a 4-1 INT ratio, Mac is 2-5. Small sample size, sure, but they've both played about the same amount so far this season. QB Rating going in to this game was 104.7 for Zappe and I'm guessing it will only go up, Mac is at 76.2. A lot of reasons I guess.

So Mac's season last year means nothing?

I mean, that is more comparable. Zappe is working with the gameplan Mac had last year. This year Mac was trusted with the full offense. However if you want to wipe out a full season of production to prove your point, go ahead.Ā 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

So Mac's season last year means nothing?

I mean, that is more comparable. Zappe is working with the gameplan Mac had last year. This year Mac was trusted with the full offense. However if you want to wipe out a full season of production to prove your point, go ahead.Ā 

Sure it means something...last year. I'm not going to continue this debate, you clearly have a strong opinion on this and won't be swayed, so I won't waste my time.

1 minute ago, Dan33185 said:

Sure it means something...last year. I'm not going to continue this debate, you clearly have a strong opinion on this and won't be swayed, so I won't waste my time.

Good talking to you I guess.Ā 

Listen if you are impressed by hitting wide open receivers, you do you.Ā