Week 7: Browns @ Ratbirds

MWil23

Who Wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• LOL
    • Seriously, are you looking for another option?
    • Nobody cares, Sundays are for things other than football this year
    • Let's all futilely hope Joe Woods gets fired after this game

At least they fought and competed this game. 

our kicker did his job and kept us in it. 

Stefanski has got to stick with the run. I know you wanna keep the defense honest, but Chubb is the best back in the league!!!

All I ask is that we are in a little bit of playoff contention for Deshaun’s return. I really don’t wanna be totally knocked out. Give me one meaningful game is all I want. 

31 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Anyway, I'm still not over the atrocious officiating. And the NFL is so rigged that they didn't even talk about it on the post game show on CBS.

I don’t believe you will ever hear any of the talkshows being critical of the officiating. They are funded for lack of better terms by the NFL. They will not crap where they eat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Stefanski has got to stick with the run. I know you wanna keep the defense honest, but Chubb is the best back in the league!!!

All I ask is that we are in a little bit of playoff contention for Deshaun’s return. I really don’t wanna be totally knocked out. Give me one meaningful game is all I want. 

He called a play that beat the defense that put the team ahead. It was called back on a penalty. Not sure how much more he can do as a coach. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JDD said:

He called a play that beat the defense that put the team ahead. It was called back on a penalty. Not sure how much more he can do as a coach. 

I mean, we all deserved to see a TD there if for no other reason we could watch our defense urinate straight up in the air again and lose 30-27.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, we all deserved to see a TD there if for no other reason we could watch our defense urinate straight up in the air again and lose 30-27.

Give me a lead with >2:00 and then maybe Joe Woods gets the boot after another loss

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This team going forward is pretty much what it is.

We beat Pittsburgh and Houston with deshaun. 

So about 4 wins.

With myles scheduled to make 30 million

Ward 20 million 

Deshaun 60 million

Chubb 16 million

That accounts for 126 million.

Plus Willis rookie contract goes up considerably Plus delpits.

3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

This team going forward is pretty much what it is.

We beat Pittsburgh and Houston with deshaun. 

So about 4 wins.

With myles scheduled to make 30 million

Ward 20 million 

Deshaun 60 million

Chubb 16 million

That accounts for 126 million.

Plus Willis rookie contract goes up considerably Plus delpits.

Damn, our window might close before we ever learned how to climb through it.....

Privacy Close Window GIF by HBO Maxblack and white goodbye GIF by FilmStruck

Makes ya wonder.....

seth meyers why are we doing this GIF by Late Night with Seth MeyersSheldon Whitehouse Whats The Point GIF

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, brownie man said:

2 wins your a genius.

So what exactly has Andrew berry done that makes him a good gm? The majority of the good players on this team came from Dorsey. Aside from cooper what has he done? His draft picks are less than stellar. Willis is average at best. Newsome hasn’t done anything. Delpit is garbage. JOK has taken a big step back from last year. Phillips is a horrible LB. Schwartz total bust. Eliot is one of the worst DTs in the game. 

cooper was his one great move. watson was 100% a jimmy move. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So what exactly has Andrew berry done that makes him a good gm? The majority of the good players on this team came from Dorsey. Aside from cooper what has he done? His draft picks are less than stellar. Willis is average at best. Newsome hasn’t done anything. Delpit is garbage. JOK has taken a big step back from last year. Phillips is a horrible LB. Schwartz total bust. Eliot is one of the worst DTs in the game. 

1. Garrett Sachi

2. Bitonio- Farmer

3. Chubb Dorsey

4. Teller Dorsey

5. Ward Dorsey 

6. Njoku- Sachi

Berry- clowney, Conklin, DPJ, JOK, Watson, Cooper, Pocic, Bryant is decent enough

Dorsey also made a ton of mistakes, he signed a really average De who did nothing and we moved on from Nassib and Ogbah, while drafting Chad thomas.
We also drafted scrub midget no.1 overall who is a really bad player. 
Dorsey couldbnt plan a roster for crap, and couldnt hire coaches for crap either. 

48 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Usual scrabble hot take.

Newsome had a great rookie year and is playing under Joe Woods.

JOK was a stud today. Again, he's being held back by Woods.

He brought in Conklin when some thought he might be a bust signing. Extended Teller and Bitonio. DPJ has been great for a 6th round pick. Extended Chubb when some were against it. Brought in Clowney. Most of the defensive free agents he brought in were good prior to coming to Cleveland (like JJ3), so I'm guessing that's more due to coaching. Extending Njoku looks like a good move so far. I could keep going.

You do realize even the best GMs miss on 50% + of their draft picks, right?

Watson was certainly possibly a Jimmy move, but you have no proof of that and it's not even known if that will prove to be a good move or not.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Usual scrabble hot take.

Newsome had a great rookie year and is playing under Joe Woods.

JOK was a stud today. Again, he's being held back by Woods.

He brought in Conklin when some thought he might be a bust signing. Extended Teller and Bitonio. DPJ has been great for a 6th round pick. Extended Chubb when some were against it. Brought in Clowney. Most of the defensive free agents he brought in were good prior to coming to Cleveland (like JJ3), so I'm guessing that's more due to coaching. Extending Njoku looks like a good move so far. I could keep going.

You do realize even the best GMs miss on 50% + of their draft picks, right?

Watson was certainly possibly a Jimmy move, but you have no proof of that and it's not even known if that will prove to be a good move or not.

You bring up good points.

Point 1 what happens if Higgins makes a touchdown at halftime verses kc that would have ben a 1 possession game all second half.

That means that Mayfield is a superbowl level qb.

Point what if ojabo of Baltimore turns out to be excellent then we could have saved 13 million dollars a year for 5 years.

Wr we had 2 1000 yard receivers there both gone is that on stefanski sense you can no longer blame Mayfield. 

Landry was even with Cooper until this week who should we blame for that?

In conclusion with deshaun on the field for 33 percent of the time if we win 4 games total who's head is going to roll.Good Night GIF by Gerbert!