Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Anybody got any LTs worth a damn?

Eagles have Andre Dillard but I doubt Howie let's him go for less then a late 2nd or early 3rd. OL depth is to important. To long of a season.

I'd rather keep him for the run and get the comp pick later tbh!

Panthers should keep the fire-sale going and trade Matt Ioannidis to Philly, since Jordan Davis is supposedly going to miss around 5 weeks with an ankle sprain (if we/him are lucky), and Ioannidis is just a solid DT to add to the rotation even if Jordan wasn't going to miss any time. Not sure what he'd cost or what his contract is, but can't be anything crazy.

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

Really mind boggling why Miami and NYJ think they are actual AFC contenders this year. I mean, it's just too early in the rebuild to make in season moves like this. 

Miami I can understand. The Jets, however, need to be looking for another QB. Rather in the draft or for a trade, they need to keep their picks for that.

10 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I just dont get why the Broncos would trade him unless cap and contract is an issue. Hes a good piece for the their supposed window that they have with Russ.

We have a ton of depth and Edge and he's a FA after this season. If we're not going to pay him, why let him leave for nothing?

Edited by BroncoSojia

5 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

We have a ton of depth and Edge and he's a FA after this season. If we're not going to pay him, why left him leave for nothing?

Well yeah, if the team has no interest in trying to resign him they should trade him then thats good business. I guess Chubb hasnt developed into that elite pass rusher people thought he was going to be coming outta college?

Edited by mattyice0401

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Well yeah, if the team has no interest in trying to resign him they should trade him then thats good business. I guess Chubb hasnt developed into that elite pass rusher people thought he was going to be coming outta college?

He’s been injured a lot over the past few years, but he’s played like a top 5 edge thus far this year.

• Like 1