Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

There's 0% chance the Falcons trade Pitts.  There's no legitimate reason for the Falcons to even consider moving him.  None.

Because they’re a dumb franchise, right.

A smart franchise wouldn’t have drafted a tight end in the top five, and a smart franchise wouldn’t expect to build a franchise around a TE.

20 hours ago, fattlipp said:

2023 and 2024 3rds and Lazard for Jeudy, Jenkins for E.Moore, and 4th and condition future pick for Toney.

Trade Bak for a 2nd

Bench/Trade ARod

Love has Jeudy,Moore,Toney,Watkins,Watson and Doubs to chuck the ball too and learn. 

Oline Njman,Runyan,Meyers,Tom,Walker….Throw em in the fire.

Throw Amos and Jones on the block..

is there any team we could trade ARod structurally that we could get anything for?

What am I reading. We are trading for wrs to bench Rodgers? A team gives up a second for Bahk ? In our wildest dreams

21 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

What am I reading. We are trading for wrs to bench Rodgers? A team gives up a second for Bahk ? In our wildest dreams

Trade/bench/cut, let Love start to develop with new WR corps,  ARod won’t trust a new WR anyways, until he’s had 2-3 off-season with him, so he can read Rodgers mind.

and don’t have to do my own research

https://wisportsheroics.com/could-the-packers-trade-david-bakhtiari/

Edited by fattlipp

1 hour ago, fattlipp said:

Trade/bench/cut, let Love start to develop with new WR corps,  ARod won’t trust a new WR anyways, until he’s had 2-3 off-season with him, so he can read Rodgers mind.

Interesting to think about.  Put me in the category of being skeptical that a team will give a second round pick for a LT with knee issues like him.  This isn't about the contract...it's about the player's current health.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Rodgers will trust new wide outs of they know what they are doing. Jordan Love barely looks like an NFL QB pre season. Let's now start trading for real targets for a QB that we in the building know his abilities or lack thereof.

Wouldn't we just have love develop with watson and Doubs rather than trading for two more guys.....

No team is taking Bahk and his big contract for a second regardless of your terrible source articles from a kid in his parents basement

Edited by PackFan13

52 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Interesting to think about.  Put me in the category of being skeptical that a team will give a second round pick for a LT with knee issues like him.  This isn't about the contract...it's about the player's current health.  

A 25 year old Orlando Brown, a 2nd, and a 6th was traded to KC (who were desperate for a tackle) for a 1st last year.

A 31 year old David Bakhtiari who has missed 3 games this season?

...yeah

20 minutes ago, Striker said:

A 25 year old Orlando Brown, a 2nd, and a 6th was traded to KC (who were desperate for a tackle) for a 1st last year.

A 31 year old David Bakhtiari who has missed 3 games this season?

...yeah

Obviously Brown was a lot younger than Bakh.  Was that really the trade?  The player and second and a 6th for a first?

I don't really know, but that doesn't seem to me to be a second round equivalent, if that was the trade.  I really can't remember.

Bakh's knee is an issue.  What you need to remember about trades is that most of them, if not all, are subject to passing a physical.  Again, the issue is Bakh's health.

I don't see anyone giving up a second for him in his current condition.  If he were healthy?  Yuppers.  But he's not.  And really, may never be fully healthy again.

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Obviously Brown was a lot younger than Bakh.  Was that really the trade?  The player and second and a 6th for a first?

I don't really know, but that doesn't seem to me to be a second round equivalent, if that was the trade.  I really can't remember.

Bakh's knee is an issue.  What you need to remember about trades is that most of them, if not all, are subject to passing a physical.  Again, the issue is Bakh's health.

I don't see anyone giving up a second for him in his current condition.  If he were healthy?  Yuppers.  But he's not.  And really, may never be fully healthy again.

Ah, I was missing some pieces that KC gave up. It was actually:

"The Chiefs traded their 2021 first-round pick (No. 31 overall), a third-rounder (94), fourth-round pick (136) and a 2022 fifth-round selection in exchange for Brown and a 2021 second-round pick (No. 58) and a 2022 sixth-round pick."

That was just the most recent starting tackle trade that I could recall that did not involve Bill O'Brien.

But, to your point, a 30+ year old tackle who has only played in 4 games over the past season and a half is not going to net a second.

Edited by Striker

29 minutes ago, Striker said:

Ah, I was missing some pieces that KC gave up. It was actually:

"The Chiefs traded their 2021 first-round pick (No. 31 overall), a third-rounder (94), fourth-round pick (136) and a 2022 fifth-round selection in exchange for Brown and a 2021 second-round pick (No. 58) and a 2022 sixth-round pick."

That was just the most recent starting tackle trade that I could recall that did not involve Bill O'Brien.

But, to your point, a 30+ year old tackle who has only played in 4 games over the past season and a half is not going to net a second.

Yah, that sounds like what I remember concerning Brown.

And I really wish it would net a second for Bakh.  Having that injury flare up to the point where he wasn't active this past week just tells us all that he isn't healthy yet.  And may never be.