2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

6 hours ago, Trey Lance said:

I haven't been keeping up with the Trae young drama but is he just posted in the corner as some form of protest? Like move a tiny bit around when your all star teammate has the ball. 

Maybe, but more likely is he has absolutely no idea how to play without the ball in his hands.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Welp. Zion about to be out for a couple of weeks+. Hamstring strain. Not the worst case for Zion but man basketball gods let this guy stay healthy.

Hopefully its not serious, could be a 2-3 week injury if minor. Good news is BI is back tomorrow hopefully, bad news is can we just get all of them healthy at once so they have time to gel please lmao

That was an amazing game between the Warriors/Hawks last night. So many times I thought one team had done enough to win it but nope! Klay has been so good as of late and Steph/Wiggins being out for this long has been the best thing for him to get in this type of rhythm.

Spida's stat line does not even make any sense lol....Bucket getters>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why is it always so quiet on the Middleton injury front? Every damn time he is dealing with something it seems like no one knows the extent of his injury and how long he will be out for. So weird. Anyways, the Bucks need him back badly. After starting out 9-0, they have gone 14-13 and have lost five of the last six games. Just super mediocre and that matches the eye test. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why is it always so quiet on the Middleton injury front? Every damn time he is dealing with something it seems like no one knows the extent of his injury and how long he will be out for. So weird. Anyways, the Bucks need him back badly. After starting out 9-0, they have gone 14-13 and have lost five of the last six games. Just super mediocre and that matches the eye test. 

I’ll just say this, if Giannis is unquestionably the best player in the NBA then nobody should have to worry about Middleton not being there.

KD was a toe on the line away from beating the Bucks in 2020 without Kyrie and a hobbled Harden. In 2021 KD had the Nets as the 1 seed in the East before he got hurt and missed like 21 straight games. He did that with Kyrie missing games early bc of the vaccine mandate and Harden trying to quit his way out of Brooklyn to go to the 76ers.

Point is, KD was carrying the Nets to great standards with injuries and shenanigans to his top co stars. Giannis should be doing the same with the Bucks. No excuses for the unquestioned best player in the NBA. 

58 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Boston/OKC is why betting on the NBA is the dumbest thing you could do 

I agree and that’s why I don’t sports bet. The “best team in the NBA” just gave up 150 and lost by 33pts to a team that didn’t even have their best player in SGA and of course their top pick in Holmgren out there. 

NOBODY can say this is just one night in the NBA. The Celtics should’ve won tonight even if it was by 1pt. Certainly shouldn’t have given up 150. The Celtics should be ashamed of themselves. I feel like this loss should be considered three losses. 

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I’ll just say this, if Giannis is unquestionably the best player in the NBA then nobody should have to worry about Middleton not being there.

KD was a toe on the line away from beating the Bucks in 2020 without Kyrie and a hobbled Harden. In 2021 KD had the Nets as the 1 seed in the East before he got hurt and missed like 21 straight games. He did that with Kyrie missing games early bc of the vaccine mandate and Harden trying to quit his way out of Brooklyn to go to the 76ers.

Point is, KD was carrying the Nets to great standards with injuries and shenanigans to his top co stars. Giannis should be doing the same with the Bucks. No excuses for the unquestioned best player in the NBA. 

Lol imagine thinking 3rd best record in the NBA isn't good enough. Unlike Brooklyn, we don't play for December and January. 

Edited by beekay414

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol imagine thinking 3rd best record in the NBA isn't good enough. Unlike Brooklyn, we don't play for December and January. 

Well as it was stated the Bucks was 14-13 losing 5 of their last 6. They beat the Wizards last night so maybe that will spark a nice winning streak. I’ll point this out to you. They played the Cavs, Nets, and Celtics three straight games recently and lost all three. Those are the top 3 teams in the East they are contending with. Not a good sign. So yes they need to step it up more.