2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

What was that last possession by the Lakers? Great defensive effort by Westbrook to get the stop on Embiid with 13 seconds left...and then he just dribbled the game out with no passes.

Should have called a timeout.

Right, when he lost control of his handle they should have called a TO. Great effort and there was a lot of big time buckets plays made by both teams down the stretch but a trash ending where the Lakers don't even get a shot up. Russ was really good but he continues a trend of the Lakers bad play down the stretch. They have lost so many games at the end that they shouldn't have. Not saying yesterday should have been a for sure win but they definitely could have taken it. 

33 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Same.  Success and notoriety have turned him into a tool.   

At the end of the first half last night, against a super bad and depleted Suns team the buzzer ended the half and he ripped the ball out of Bridges hands and just rolled it down the court... like it was so unnecessary and obnoxious. 

I might be way of but I also feel like he has that "grudge" because he was drafted later than he thinks he shouldve been...but the dude went #2 overall! He's quickly rising my do not like to watch list. Jokic is on it to because I just cant stand how much he cries, which is a shame because his play is so fun to watch.

11 hours ago, Kingram said:

At the end of the first half last night, against a super bad and depleted Suns team the buzzer ended the half and he ripped the ball out of Bridges hands and just rolled it down the court... like it was so unnecessary and obnoxious. 

I might be way of but I also feel like he has that "grudge" because he was drafted later than he thinks he shouldve been...but the dude went #2 overall! He's quickly rising my do not like to watch list. Jokic is on it to because I just cant stand how much he cries, which is a shame because his play is so fun to watch.

Let go of your hate, it's not worth missing out on the Jokic experience.

7 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Let go of your hate, it's not worth missing out on the Jokic experience.

I love watching him play basketball, but the antics and constant crying is so painful sometimes. Really only bugs me significantly when he plays the Pelicans. Last year he ran up the court with his hands in the air screaming and high stepping and didn't a T, I think that's what started the annoyance.

7 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Jokic is too good. Like, he's playing at a level only a small handful of players have ever reached.

Nikola "only player since Wilt" Jokic. That is basically the world we're living in on a weekly basis right now.

He is simply incredible. A once in a lifetime player at the peak of his powers.

Lots of Nuggets takes right now to have right now, but I'm really enjoying the Zeke Nnaji minutes. 5 Offensive rebounds last night and his ability to switch onto Guards is a huge plus over Deandre Jordan.

Annoying stat - of the 5 Nuggets-Wolves games this year, Nuggets are off a back to back in 4 of them. Rather annoying, given the amount of grudge there is in that game (Connelly leaving for them, couple ex-Nuggets, Gobert-Jokic). The only game that isn't a back to back for Denver is the 2nd game of a 2 game series with the Wolves.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I know. I'm a huge Grizzlies fan, but it's hard right now. The team is following his lead, too.

Yeah his game is fun but he's just honestly kind of a prick. Makes it hard to root for the Grizzlies. Dillon Brooks might be more annoying because he has the same attitude but he's like 1/10th the player lol