2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

The Lakers have the easiest “blow it up” formula ever and they’re not going to do it.  AD has value to a contender and Lebron is tradeable next offseason.  Giving up future picks to sneak in the play-in games would be peak stupidity.

1 hour ago, Trey Lance said:

Am I crazy for choosing Garland over Trae in a vacuum? 

yes

i don't understand why being in a vacuum is supposed to make this make sense, garland is in a better situation and trae is still miles better

Edited by catcheryea
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

The Lakers have the easiest “blow it up” formula ever and they’re not going to do it.  AD has value to a contender and Lebron is tradeable next offseason.  Giving up future picks to sneak in the play-in games would be peak stupidity.

nobody wants to give up multiple already proven assets for a guy who clearly doesn't care about winning anymore

(and also can't stay healthy)

(or nobody should at least)

Edited by catcheryea

8 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

You're not getting enough value back for AD to justify the trade.

9 hours ago, Trey Lance said:

Am I crazy for choosing Garland over Trae in a vacuum? 

I'm not sure I'd agree but it's not crazy. Garland is really good.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

LeGM leaves every organization he plays for in absolute shambles when he leaves. 

17 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

The problem is the Pelicans can swap picks this year and they have the option to choose between their '24 or '25 FRP.

• Like 1