2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Last time I checked he was overpaid. That was the consensus when he got his last contract. Happy to see him blow those takes out of the water for you to react like that to the questions where a max is a given. 

Uh, what? He's been underpaid since his last contract kicked in.

Yes, it was considered an overpay when he first signed it, but that was a long time ago.

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Uh, what? He's been underpaid since his last contract kicked in.

Yes, it was considered an overpay when he first signed it, but that was a long time ago.

that... thats exactly my point... 

14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ugly ending but the Nets defense was real solid for much of the game. Kyrie was just off all game and the offense was pretty much KD or bust. 

Only managed to catch 4th quarter essentially. So that’s good to hear our defense was still solid without Ben and Yute. No Ben means we aren’t able to push the ball in transition when we get stops. He’s a big miss. Have no clue why Seth only player 15 mins and had one shot. 

6 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Pacers have quietly gotten a really good core with almost no lottery luck. They've got their stud and potential superstar in Haliburton and a bunch of good potential around him like Mathurin and Nembhard. Pretty good start to their rebuild.

I still can't believe the Kings gifted them Haliburton.