Sauce Gardner

Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Yes I can. Sauce is a Boss and you need to rep him even if the other 52 guys on the roster suck, otherwise you will accidentally reverse jinx him into leaving NY and signing with Philly, his favorite team, as a free agent in 5 years.

We have one of the best fanbases in the league, tons of energy and excitement. We are just tired of being snake bitten and we get nervous. 

FfnQZF2XgBgYADA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 10/19/2022 at 5:05 PM, Jeezla said:

I'm kinda bummed the Eagles don't play Buf, because I want to see Diggs vs Slay and Bradberry. Sauce v Diggs will be fun to watch. I'll be hoping Diggs wins since he's my fantasy WR1, but I won't be shocked if Diggs doesn't score me 20+

Diggs and slay used to go at it 2x a year. I think Diggs will get slay that game if they do play

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Yeah I'd bet, as the people there were a bit grabby and handsy....

At a position where every WR gets up immediately looking for a flag Sutton didn't complain much on that last throw even though there was a lot of hand fighting.  

I mean Sauce has that pick in the end zone if Sutton doesn't pull his arm earlier in the game so it went both ways. 

Edited by Rockice_8

6 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

At a position where every WR gets up immediately looking for a flag Sutton didn't complain much on that last throw even though there was a lot of hand fighting.  

I mean Sauce has that pick in the end zone if Sutton doesn't pull his arm earlier in the game so it went both ways. 

He also got away with a tug on Jeudy on a deep pass…… I mean he’s playing extremely well for a rookie, (or a player of any experience) but he was a bit grabby in that game on Sunday.

Edited by BroncoSojia

22 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I think you meant 11/6 but yeah that will be fun.  Really hope the Jets can handle NE this week so we have a battle for first in week 9.

Sauce gonna have a pick 6 next week. And yea meant 11/6. Sauce vs Jefferson gonna be nice too.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

He also got away with a tug on Jeudy on a deep pass…… I mean he’s playing extremely well for a rookie, (or a player of any experience) but he was a bit grabby in that game on Sunday.

Pretty much made Sherman the CB he was by pushing the limits on what he can get away with.  Considering like every other play seemed like a flag against the Jets surprised they didn't keep the trend going on him.  

5 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Pretty much made Sherman the CB he was by pushing the limits on what he can get away with.  Considering like every other play seemed like a flag against the Jets surprised they didn't keep the trend going on him.  

Yeah I think the coaching staff should tell him to be less handsy because I feel like the NFL is going to have the refs watch more closely after getting away with it last week. That or the NFL gives him the Lebron treatment and lets it slide for the viewership.

4 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yeah I think the coaching staff should tell him to be less handsy because I feel like the NFL is going to have the refs watch more closely after getting away with it last week. That or the NFL gives him the Lebron treatment and lets it slide for the viewership.

You kept saying that about Sherman week in week out like when are they going to flag him for being handsy but week after week nothing.  If he can continue to do that without getting flagged why wouldn't you.