Sauce Gardner

Jeezla

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I assume the Jets staff will be smarter then GB and put Sauce on Diggs more than 3 plays. 

Nope, this isn't Rex Ryan coaching the Jets having the top CB shadow #1 WRs. We often leave our CBs on their sides.

DJ Reed is playing like a top 10 CB too. 

Teams know the best way to attack our defense is dumping it off or attacking our safeties on switches.  Our CBs are very good. We have a really good NB as well with Michael Carter. They should have had 3 INTs vs the Patriots yesterday, shame. 

Edited by NYJets4716

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Plz don’t forget the TD. Thank you sir.

(I can hear the Jets fans coming)

And no I don’t care about the OPI that wasn’t called.

Good point, looks like the league has him figured out. 

Also, Sauce was playing man here on the guy with the blatant OPI - back looks like Joyner's responsibility.

15 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Good point, looks like the league has him figured out. 

Also, Sauce was playing man here on the guy with the blatant OPI - back looks like Joyner's responsibility.

Hard to tell because Joyner looks so lost, lol. Mosley gets him into position late and then he makes no move to get to the flat whatsoever, only Sauce does after the fact (it was OPI). 

5 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Hard to tell because Joyner looks so lost, lol. Mosley gets him into position late and then he makes no move to get to the flat whatsoever, only Sauce does after the fact (it was OPI). 

Sauce tweeted at PFF "aye y'all been getting out of hand putting TDs on me lol. I didn't say nothing after y'all put 1 on me which was wrong, but putting another on me after I came off my man to make a tackle is even crazier 😂"

Deleted the tweet, but yea either way.

2 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Sauce tweeted at PFF "aye y'all been getting out of hand putting TDs on me lol. I didn't say nothing after y'all put 1 on me which was wrong, but putting another on me after I came off my man to make a tackle is even crazier 😂"

Deleted the tweet, but yea either way.

Gotcha, so Joyner was even more lost than he was letting on lol

4 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Joyner often is to blame, he isn't that good.  If the Jets had a big time safety, we would be talking about no fly zone kind of secondaries.

All fairness, rangy center fielders are super rare at the moment. Only a handful I can even think at all. Got Byard, Bates (FA next year), Minkah, maybe Marcus Williams? Probably more I’m missing. 

The CB play is absolutely there, though. A true edge and a safety turns the Jets from very good to great.

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

All fairness, rangy center fielders are super rare at the moment. Only a handful I can even think at all. Got Byard, Bates (FA next year), Minkah, maybe Marcus Williams? Probably more I’m missing. 

The CB play is absolutely there, though. A true edge and a safety turns the Jets from very good to great.

If we got Bates, this secondary would be amazing.  Joyner and Whitehead have bad moments.