Week 8: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Henry moves to 2nd in the NFL in rushing.

24 yards behind Barkley. 

I love how every year there’s talk about how this is the year the carries is going to take its toll and every year he just keeps chugging along.  

He may not have the bulk stats or accolades to get there but he’s no doubt a hall of famer in my eyes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I love how every year there’s talk about how this is the year the carries is going to take its toll and every year he just keeps chugging along.  

He may not have the bulk stats or accolades to get there but he’s no doubt a hall of famer in my eyes.

I think about this every day. What do you think he will ultimately need to make him a hall of famer? The RB is so different these days, in usage.

He almost has a 1000 in the playoffs

You gotta think if he gets to 100 tds and 10000 he would have a shot to get in. I would imagine he would at least make that happen. Dude is a freak too maybe he will last longer than we think. 

If he averages a 100 a game this year, him and Jim Brown would be the only two players to average a 100 a game for four consecutive seasons.

Elite. I will be at his speech if he gets in. He is God to me.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think about this every day. What do you think he will ultimately need to make him a hall of famer? The RB is so different these days, in usage.

You gotta think if he gets to 100 tds and 10000 he would have a shot to get in. I would imagine he would at least make that happen. Dude is a freak too maybe he will last longer than we think. 

If he averages a 100 a game this year, him and Jim Brown would be the only two players to average a 100 a game for four consecutive seasons.

I think 10,000 rushing yards and 100 touchdowns would help his case a lot. If he reaches 12,000 yards he’s all but guaranteed imo. Every RB who’s rushed for at least 12,000 career yards is in the Hall. Another big playoff game/stretch of games would certainly be huge for him too.

The weird thing for him is he currently only has 2 Pro Bowls and 2 All Pro (1 First Team) selections. It sucks he got hurt last year because it would have been big for his career numbers and accolades.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

How did Malik look? All I see is over reaction on twitter and Bleacher report lol.. I see he barely threw any passes 

pretty bad lol. his mechanics were a disaster and he was clearly just indecisive and not ready. he did settle down a little toward the end of the first half, but then in the second half we literally did not even have to pass bc we were gashing them so bad on the ground, so we just didn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think at this point he is a lock.   

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

How did Malik look? All I see is over reaction on twitter and Bleacher report lol.. I see he barely threw any passes 

Not overreactions. It was some of the worst QB'ing I've ever seen. If we had to throw the ball it would have been a disaster of epic proportions.