Week 7 GDT: Raiders vs Saints

NickButera

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

My son was a raider fan till we just turned to booty crust and he switched to be a saints fan. I need this one.

Could be worse. My 9 year old daughter said last season she started to like the Cheifs, and if it was OK that they were her other favorite team.

I immediately grounded her and told her no, no it is not ok and will not be tolerated in this household. She was given extra chores and made to find a new second favorite team. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Could be worse. My 9 year old daughter said last season she started to like the Cheifs, and if it was OK that they were her other favorite team.

I immediately grounded her and told her no, no it is not ok and will not be tolerated in this household. She was given extra chores and made to find a new second favorite team. 

I was the resident Raiders fan in a house of born and raised Seahawks fans. 

It's easy given one is NFC and one is AFC. If anyone iny family tried to pull another AFC  team, much less AFCW (or San Francisco, because F the Niners), I'd disown them entirely.

On 10/26/2022 at 2:27 PM, NickButera said:

Two times as lucky. 

Can we swing 2 wins in a row? We'll need 3 in a row to get back into playoff talk

FWIW:  One prognosticator stated we will win the next 6 in a row.  Another said we will go 9-1 the next ten games.  You're not getting any guarantee from me but I like the way they're thinking.  Even at 2-4 we're power ranked at 13 (I think) on the NFL Network.  They see something I didn't see when we were 1-4.

4 hours ago, NickButera said:

Yea that’s rough I was more open cause it’s nfc and they wear black so I don’t feel that bad buying saints gear.

afc west or afc period that would be pushing it

8 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I was the resident Raiders fan in a house of born and raised Seahawks fans. 

It's easy given one is NFC and one is AFC. If anyone iny family tried to pull another AFC  team, much less AFCW (or San Francisco, because F the Niners), I'd disown them entirely.

Chargers and Rams fans in my family.  My uncle by marriage was the only other Raider fan.  He cheated on my aunt so now it is just me.

This the best offensive we have faced outside of kc.  Luckily it's still Andy Dalton. But mills look good so who knows. But olave is very good. Kamara catching out backfield is something to worry about after we made Henry look like a pro bowl wr. 

Offense has to come out and look to score early and often. Hopefully turning saints one dimensional and helping the defense be able to sit on the pass. 

I hope we come out firing on both sides of the ball but this looks like a possible let down game.  Eastern 10 am games have been an issue for decades before Gruden.  Gruden had us at 4-2 in 2019 and 2020 combined.  Would be nice to get this monkey off our backs and this will be our first in back to back weeks.