Week 8 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

I don't know if this is the right place to post about it, but it's months into the season and NFL.com still doesn't acknowledge rookies stats on their gamecast thing and that's frustrating. For example if you click on their PIT/PHI game PIT's leading passers are Najee Harris with 4 yards and Chase Claypool with 1 yard.You'd think that for 8 weeks or whatever that would be something NFL would realize is a big issue for tracking and following games and is forcing users to look elsewhere driving traffic away, still no fix so I guess they don't care.

Edited by Trojan

2 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

I just don't understand Cardinals fascination with this screen game. I get that their OL is bit banged up but these are just way too many screen passes that are going nowhere

It's especially weird because Kyler is  a top five downfield passer. 

I have to imagine it's a oline confidence issue

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

Doesn't Kyler rank dead last (or near last) in downfield passing this season though?

Which I think is a byproduct of the offensive line. Since he's come into the league, his deep ball accuracy has been pretty amazing