Week 9: BUF Bills vs NY Jets

Bobby816

Saleh and Ulbrich have officially proved me wrong. We're one game away from the 7 I wanted him to reach before the bye week. Although Buffalo and Miami had injuries, we also had injuries to key players. We just took down a SB contender without AVT, Hall, or Davis on offense. 

Zach played the smartest I've seen so far. He missed a couple of throws, but he made the right decisions in almost all of his throws and runs. I'm hoping he keeps this up, has a big game against NE, and finish the year with a better TD/INT ratio. I'll be happy. 

Defense got the best of Allen and took advantage of the miscommunication the Bills had. The first INT, Allen thought his target was going to cut in front of Whitehead, not behind. He also made a similar mistake on the 2nd. We made big plays on both and applied pressure. Allen was 18/34    205yds 0 TDs and 2 INTs. Almost had 3 INTs. That's incredible. They completely shut down Davis & Diggs in the 2nd half. This was a healthy Bills offense. I'm really hyped about this. 

Saleh is a culture changer. 

Ulbrich has figured it out lately. They corrected the issues in the zones and allow the DL to eat. 

Jets defense has a elite CB tandem, not just tandem because Carter is really good NB. 

Our LBers are fast and hit. 

The DL is deep and generates a lot of pressure, they are led by a elite DT in Quinnen Williams.  

Last season we didn't have the proper players to play good defense, you need good players to play this defense. 

I want Robert Saleh to succeed, he is a likable person. I love seeing him getting hyped up on the sidelines, he is part of why it is fun to watch this team. 

Edited by NYJets4716