Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

15 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

You think we're going to totally dominate KC?

It's not crazy lol. Although Landry had a great game we did dominate them last year. And us going on the road in primetime getting a dub when no one thinks we can sounds like this team.

Did both of those things last year lmao

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If Willis plays I tempted not even to watch. He just can't throw the ball like an NFL QB. 

I still want to see our defense against an elite offense. It’s been a while since they’ve faced a good offense and the last time they did, they looked like ****. I have no desire to watch the offense with Willis though. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

That's why.

Jets are no slouch. idk why fans acting like we're this top-tier team that's above the Jets.

Probably about the same team. Jets suck at passing the ball and play good defense. They could run the ball but now their RB is out for the year(although they traded for Robinson). Pretty much the same team right now. The line is huge right now because of the QB situation. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

That's why.

Jets are no slouch. idk why fans acting like we're this top-tier team that's above the Jets.

Never said they were a slouch?? also never said we're a top tier team?? But we're certainly no slouch ourselves which is all I meant. 12.5 point underdogs is a lot no mater who the teams are and seems very excessive considering the history we've had recently against the Chiefs. we've won 4 of 5 since 2016 and the only loss was still a one score game. There just isn't a reason we should be double digit underdogs. 

Edited by lovetitans

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I still want to see our defense against an elite offense. It’s been a while since they’ve faced a good offense and the last time they did, they looked like ****. I have no desire to watch the offense with Willis though. 

To be fair, we turned it over 4 times. They didn't have much of a chance that game.