Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

I have no desire to watch Logan Woodside in any regular season game for this team. Rather take a loss and watch Willis. Willis also at the very least held linebackers and opened lanes for 22. Big boy has to feel what it is like to play in the NFL. He can take it.

Woodside stinks. I'll take limiting Willis to very few passes than letting Woodside pass. I really don't feel like Woodside is better.

It just sends a whack message.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

If Hooker can’t go, we’re about to send out Terrance Mitchell as an outside CB against Mahomes.

Well, last year we signed Greg Mabin off the Cardinals practice squad the week of the Chiefs game and he played the most coverage snaps of any of our CBs and we won 27-3. So clearly the "throw awful CB out there vs the Chiefs" strategy is a winning one.

Bruh...it is super hard not to go full nuclear negative...our health as a team is embarrassing!! We are lucky to play in a pathetic division so 9 wins should get us to the playoffs...then one and done...then middle tier draft pick, which if history is any indicator we pick some injured project with a high ceiling. We fail to develop that player, whiff on the second and third rounder...pick up some 5th rounder that looks great but battles injuries...sit all of our starters in the preseason and...well you know the rest, just rinse and repeat!!!

But I am not going negative...

Well behind a trash Oline I'm fine with sitting RT and making sure he's 100% cause if Ryan can't move around he's doomed frfr and will just get hurt even more and the szn will be over.

Regardless I hope we come out and punch em in the mouth. Cause problems for them in the red zone and let em know we here. Run the ball and shorten the game. Win or lose just fight and prove that buffalo was a fluke. 

I remember last year there was a SNF game that we were supposed to lose to right after the king got hurt vs a team with a better roster on the road(Arrowhead is a bit diff lol) blah blah and then Big Jeff happened lol. Pretty sure he's playing so we still out here. The colts beat this team btw xD 

I LOVE being the underdog lowkey