Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

46 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

We definitely ain't no slouch either. And we don't have Zach Wilson as our QB.

Betting markets are probably factoring in the very realistic probability that we have Malik Willis at QB, which is worse than Zach Wilson.

• Like 1

I don't think we're a slouch as a team, but I would like to see us play decent football against a team that doesn't have a losing record. 

It's really hard for me to crown our defense so early when all of their good performances are against bottom-tier offenses. I'm not saying our defense isn't good, but I also think there's a real possibility we've just had a run on really bad teams.

48 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I don't think we're a slouch as a team, but I would like to see us play decent football against a team that doesn't have a losing record. 

It's really hard for me to crown our defense so early when all of their good performances are against bottom-tier offenses. I'm not saying our defense isn't good, but I also think there's a real possibility we've just had a run on really bad teams.

I agree to an extent but I remember a time when even bad offenses would put up points with ease against a Titans defense. They’ve completely shut down offenses as of late. Tonight’s obviously a much different task and they will likely be put in some rough spots with this putrid offense of ours but I think they’re for real.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I agree to an extent but I remember a time when even bad offenses would put up points with ease against a Titans defense. They’ve completely shut down offenses as of late. Tonight’s obviously a much different task and they will likely be put in some rough spots with this putrid offense of ours but I think they’re for real.

Some of the same could said about the Eagles, but you can only play who you play. They have looked impressive against the teams they played. Our defense has looked impressive against the teams they played. 

Just gotta hope it translates. Because our offense whew...

Why can we never match it. lol 
Couple years ago we had a super bowl offense, but our defense was not good. 

Now we might have a super bowl defense, but our offense....sheesh. 

Also match ups matter.  Our main issue is covering in the secondary.  While we can get to the QB Mahomes is very good at avoiding and making plays down field.   So yes I would favor us over the Jets but it doesn’t surprise me that the Jets beat the Bills. Personally I am hesitant about us being able to stay with the chiefs right now still not fully healthy in both sides of the ball.