Week 9 Thread: Vikings at Washington - The One Where Snyder Sells

MikeT14

Just now, Vladimir L said:

Gotta see what Howell has

this staff if they are serious know the season is lost might as well be like the Colts and see what we have

There was no real reason to be throwing in that situation not to mention they had been tipping passes all game long. Turner just sat there like an idiot and kept having Taylor drop back in the pocket. Even after Smith and Hunter were destroying Lucas all game. He's a bird brain coordinator who continues to hurt this team week after week. I don't even want to hear about Wentz because this offense wasn't moving with him in either. He's a disaster of a coach and River needs to own his mistake and fire him. This is three years of crappy offensive play now. Its just like the stupid flea flicker. The guy has no feel for the game at all. This isn't madden.

• Like 3

I just realize if it’s true this team is sold in March then Ron Rivera will be back. Unless Snyder does us a favor ( surprise surprise ) and fire Ron Rivera before hand we will be looking at Ron to be back here . At this point I’m all for drafting a QB and getting rid of wentz while hiring a young minded head coach. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They should but I have no faith that they will

Well it’s a possibility when we get blown out by Philly . I do like henckie back here as a vet tho I already know Ron Rivera will come back. Unless the team has been bought by January - February we won’t have time in March for a new coach or FO.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Heinecke is an undrafted free agent who gives us more of a chance to win than the guy they blew our entire off-season on. He's not THE guy but he's the best option we currently have. If you put Wentz back out there and give away a second round pick you deserve to never work in the NFL again.

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

Heinecke is an undrafted free agent who gives us more of a chance to win than the guy they blew our entire off-season on. He's not THE guy but he's the best option we currently have. If you put Wentz back out there and give away a second round pick you deserve to never work in the NFL again.

This is an inevitability though. They brought in Wentz to play. They signed the trade agreement intending to give up that 2nd round pick. If Wentz can play with half the moxy that Heinicke has, maybe we can be a decent offense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is an inevitability though. They brought in Wentz to play. They signed the trade agreement intending to give up that 2nd round pick. If Wentz can play with half the moxy that Heinicke has, maybe we can be a decent offense.

No y and Wentz aren’t to be put in the same sentance

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He can't! That's the reason he's on his third team in three seasons. For the love of god do not compound this mistake thinking you can fix Wentz and give away a critical draft choice. Leave him on the bench and move on in the off-season. 

• Like 1