Week 10: VIKINGS (7-1) at Bills (6-2)

swede700

35 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

If PFF is your thing:

And for those that know that PFF can be ridiculous and not taken seriously (look at #11)...

12. MINNESOTA VIKINGS — PRESEASON RANK (17)

Biggest strength: Wide receivers. Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen continue to make up one of the better receiving tandems in the league, with Jefferson squarely in the conversation for the top receiver in the NFL. Since 2020, Jefferson’s 91.9 receiving grade trails only Davante Adams and Cooper Kupp, with his 3,883 receiving yards and 101 explosive receptions topping the charts.

Biggest weakness: Slot cornerback. Vikings slot cornerbacks have combined to earn a 43.5 coverage grade this season, which ranks 29th, with zero forced incompletions and 13.3 yards per reception allowed, also 29th.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-midseason-2022-nfl-roster-rankings-all-32-teams-strengths-weaknesses-x-factors

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

And for those that know that PFF can be ridiculous and not taken seriously (look at #11)...

I have no issue with their rankings. 

On paper the Vikings’ roster has its holes, but on the field they are doing a good job at covering/masking those holes. Meanwhile, the Packers’ roster suggests that they should be a fairly strong team. They are massively underperforming this year. 

6 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I have no issue with their rankings. 

On paper the Vikings’ roster has its holes, but on the field they are doing a good job at covering/masking those holes. Meanwhile, the Packers’ roster suggests that they should be a fairly strong team. They are massively underperforming this year. 

I do.  I've never considered Green Bay's roster as strong as people have suggested.  While their starters are pretty good, I think the Vikings actually have far more depth than the Packers do, which I think is being exploited this year.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

I do.  I've never considered Green Bay's roster as strong as people have suggested.  While their starters are pretty good, I think the Vikings actually have far more depth than the Packers do, which I think is being exploited this year.  

I think injuries and now Rodgers contract has caught up with them.

Last season they had the best QB-WR connection, best tackle duo, Rashan Gary, Z Smith, Kenny Clark and a top 3 secondary.

Totally stacked team