Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh well.  Good thing we got that moral victory last week with an overtime loss to the Chiefs instead of doing something soft like rest our super important starters that have minor injuries before going into a stretch of extremely winnable games.

lol come on. no nfl team- coaches or players- is ever gonna think like this, man. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lol come on. no nfl team- coaches or players- is ever gonna think like this, man. 

Of course they don't.  Doesn't mean they shouldn't.  Resting starters in the end of the season is fine, why not strategically early in the season?

Broncos O line also has not been great and is currently banged up.

Russel Wilson is the 8th most sacked qb. Feel like we can still get great pressure on him without Simmons. 

Our back end has proved they can hold to get coverage sacks as well. Molden and Fulton look like they may go. Molden has done well creating pressure with nickel blitzes. So it will cool to see his playmaking ability out there.

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Of course they don't.  Doesn't mean they shouldn't.  Resting starters in the end of the season is fine, why not strategically early in the season?

because there are no guaranteed wins or losses, no matter what the fans and analysts say. titans fans should know that more than anyone.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This is some of the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen on here…. No win is guaranteed and if Vrabel has shown anything, his team can beat anybody. This isn’t the NBA where you load manage guys who are nursing injuries. 

12 minutes ago, 615finest said:

playing something called a "CJ board" at WR in an nfl game in 2022. what a time to be alive.

glad we'll have burks and molden at least. and man, cunningham is stealing that big contract even more than dupree. they both gotta be gone next year

All reports I’ve heard on radio indicate Tanny is back doubt Burks plays but Molden I hope plays I am worried about. No Simmons he is the train that drives our DL the attention he gets helps a lot.  Still Denver doesn’t seem to have elite OL.  No just am glad we play at home. 

2 hours ago, quiller said:

All reports I’ve heard on radio indicate Tanny is back doubt Burks plays but Molden I hope plays I am worried about. No Simmons he is the train that drives our DL the attention he gets helps a lot.  Still Denver doesn’t seem to have elite OL.  No just am glad we play at home. 

Why don’t you think Burks plays?