Week 11 GDT: Raiders at Broncos

NYRaider

Will we bounce back?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the Toilet Bowl?

• Raiders
    • Broncos

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

This is a loss. The Raiders needed Waller and Renfrow this game.

They need them in every game against the #1 defense.

Here's the problem. The offense isn't executing anyways. Cole and Hollins are never on the same page as Carr. We don't use our running backs for angle routes. Screen game sucks. Penalties are terrible.

I'm still riding the Bryce Young, Levis, Stroud train hard. I've given up this year. Something about this team just looks off. From every player to every game. This coaching staff has no idea what they're doing, or...hasn't come nearly close to what they're trying to do. Gimme a great QB and if McDaniels sucks next year he's gone and we've got a foundation to move forward

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The post history is borderline comical.

Only thing comical is the defending of the obvious regressing player that’s affecting the team  

10 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, players and coaches have said it his entire career but it's not like you're not biased as all hell or anything lol

Says nothing about being the “one of the best QB” in the league when it comes to preparation lmao

In your defense, I say it can’t be proved with either way 

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Only thing comical is the defending of the obvious regressing player that’s affecting the team  

Says nothing about being the “one of the best QB” in the league when it comes to preparation lmao

In your defense, I say it can’t be proved with either way 

I'm not defending him. Look at my post history. It's just weird that every post you make is about the same guy. And it has been for several years. Nonstop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

I'm still riding the Bryce Young, Levis, Stroud train hard. I've given up this year. Something about this team just looks off. From every player to every game. This coaching staff has no idea what they're doing, or...hasn't come nearly close to what they're trying to do. Gimme a great QB and if McDaniels sucks next year he's gone and we've got a foundation to move forward

You gotta hope we get the right one. I only like young of that group.

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

There's no way he could've stepped into the throw. He had 3 rushers coming at him. 

Fair enough, just saw it the one time. As soon as he threw it I had a feeling it wasn’t going to be completed. Carr clearly better when he throws hard verse the touch or lob pass

• Like 1