Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

You're telling me you imagined this game would even be what it is right now? People, including me were hoping it would be flexed... Yeah there are disappointments, frustrations and just god damn bad plays all year, but that was a hell of a throw and play by a WR... Not everything is because we are a disappointment. This is still an NFL game, and the last time I checked we are still ******* in it. 

Todd, we are going to win.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rob Demovsky -    The Packers entered tonight's game having allowed 53 points in the final 2 minutes before halftime this season. That was the most of any team this season, and now it just got 7 points worse after Hurts' TD to Watkins with 13 seconds left.

60 points in 12 games is kind of hard to do.  The Barry defense continues to impress.

1 minute ago, forthegame said:

Why call a timeout let the clock run it's not a bad thing to go to halftime tied.

GB had all 3 timeouts left and 1:10 left.   it was 3rd and 14.  I don't have a problem with taking the time out and trying to get the ball back for the offense and Rodgers.