Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

Who else was sweating Crosby actually making that FG? 

Very. Unlikely, but not impossible we just saw Rodgers last drive in green and gold. 

EDIT: FECK! My idiot bet needed him to get 3yds on the ground!! Get that man back out there NOW! Let him play a drive for Philly, idgaf, I needs dem yardseses. 

Edited by Billy86

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This defense lost it's swagger in week 1 when our gameplan Joe Barry came away after an off-season of prep was "don't cover Justin Jefferson." It's obvious these players aren't bought into this staff, I'm not taking individual performances into account until someone new is in charge.

Yep. I don't think suddenly we had complete regression from every good player on defense. They have just quite on defense. Get Barry the hell out of here. 

regarding the defense issues.

players that are going to be in GB for the 2023 season....barring a trade or surprise cut that is not cap friendly

Clark, Wyatt, Campbell, Walker, Gary, Alexander, Stokes, Douglas, savage

you hope a new DC can come in with a better philosophy and plan that utilizes the players to their strengths.  

easier to change coaches than players

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

FG? Whatever. That should be it for Rodgers for the rest of the night and the season IMO. Dude is old as hell and beat up with the broken thumb and now this rib injury that's clearly killing him out there. Enough already

Yeah there’s no reason to drag this out. I know people got frustrated with him, but he competed for weeks with a broken thumb on his throwing hand. I don’t know what more you can expect from him.