Titans OC Todd Downing arrested for DUI + speeding

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Was he really celebrating beating Green Bay?

Celebrating scoring a TD in the 2nd half or maybe former OC vs new OC?

IDK really dumb and dangerous tbh. Should be suspended or fired for this nonsesne 

Really dumb and embarrassing. Hopefully he learns from it and realizes how lucky he is.

I am not sure why you don't just uber or catch a ride to/from the facility if you are planning on drinking on the plane home. It would be so easy. I'm sure the organizations would even pay for it.

14 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Really dumb and embarrassing. Hopefully he learns from it and realizes how lucky he is.

I am not sure why you don't just uber or catch a ride to/from the facility if you are planning on drinking on the plane home. It would be so easy. I'm sure the organizations would even pay for it.

I could be wrong, but isn't it league policy? 

Which is why I take no pity on these fools. Even if the league doesn't cover it as policy, they're ALL paid more than enough. If college kids working part time at Denny's can afford an Uber or cab, so too can guys making exponentially more money than the average household brings in over a decade.

Edited by ronjon1990

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I could be wrong, but isn't it league policy? 

Which is why I take no pity on these fools. They're ALL paid more than enough. Of college kids working part time at Denny's can afford an Uber or cab, so too can guys making exponentially more money than the average household brings in over a decade.

I'm not positive on the coaches, the players definitely have that.

And the cost NOW is insane to think about. He's going to pay more in legal fees/insurance hits related to this incident than 300-400 uber trips.

Edited by LeotheLion

3 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I'm not positive on the coaches, the players definitely have that.

Meh, regardless. Downing makes plenty of money to afford a full time designated driver if he wanted one. 

If the Titans forced him to fork over his salary to MADD or something, the money will have actually been well spent lol

• Like 1