Zach Wilson

biggie.

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Josh Allen was a good prospect! He was the favorite to go #1 overall for months! If it wasn't a weird COVID year Wilson probably goes maybe mid-3rd round, right around Malik Willis project territory.

12 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Stop comparing mediocre highly drafted QBs to Josh Allen challenge. (impossible)

Allen is going to screw other teams for years to come because they're going to use him as an example of guys developing but he's such a crazy outlier. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Allen is going to screw other teams for years to come because they're going to use him as an example of guys developing but he's such a crazy outlier. 

Josh Allen being what he is now is an outlier but him being the sevicable starter he was on 2019 was about expected outcome and most of these all tools guys people are taking can't even be that.

Since 2000, there are 105 QBs with 500 attempts in their first 20 games. Wilson is 98th in EPA per drop back out of those 105. 

The only people below him are: Chris Weinke, Deshone Kizer, Blaine Gabbert, John Skelton, Kyle Orton, Bruce Gradkowski and Josh Rosen. 

It's a somewhat arbitrary cut off, but damn...not great. Orton is the only one who became somewhat serviceable as a fill in / bridge  starter. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Jimmy G as a Jet. I like it. And he can win over a locker room.

Maybe Wilson can learn a thing or two in terms of public etiquette as an NFL quarterback. Jimbo is a master even in the face of adversity. 

I can't imagine that they'd sign Jimmy and bring back Zach. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's a somewhat arbitrary cut off, but damn...not great. Orton is the only one who became somewhat serviceable as a fill in / bridge  starter. 

He's one of the few highly drafted QB's that has been surrounded with talent but struggled. Typically it's a talented guy playing with nobodies and struggling.

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

They all preach team team team. No I. Just we. Now take the blame for this L by yourself.

It probably was his fault and he’s terrible. But the selective demands for accountability are funny. What isn’t funny is how many times I’ve seen pundits bring up his background today.

Zach?

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

They all preach team team team. No I. Just we. Now take the blame for this L by yourself.

It probably was his fault and he’s terrible. But the selective demands for accountability are funny. What isn’t funny is how many times I’ve seen pundits bring up his background today.

I mean, welcome to Leadership 101. Spread the wealth when you succeed and take the blame when the team fails.

• Like 4