The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pickle Rick points finger at Orca for the first time possibly ever lol 

Pickle Rick dies that night 

Orca lives until the end of the game and wins 

ryan-reynolds-wtf.gif

Swoosh, already onto Orca, points to this and goes all in Orca.

Swoosh dies that night. 

Orca barely gets a mention the rest of the game.

Horrendous game from town. Inactivity obviously didn't help. 

Thought untouch played a good game for scum. Felt the rest kind of just lucked into a win. No offense should be taken as you really didn't have to do anything so well played. On second thought, I guess the joke is actually on untouch for giving effort. Plus, he owes us all his left nut! 

Thanks for hosting @Malfatron. Reminded me that I actually hate mafia. @Forge you were enjoyable though. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Swoosh, already onto Orca, points to this and goes all in Orca.

Swoosh dies that night. 

Orca barely gets a mention the rest of the game.

Horrendous game from town. Inactivity obviously didn't help. 

Thought untouch played a good game for scum. Felt the rest kind of just lucked into a win. No offense should be taken as you really didn't have to do anything so well played. On second thought, I guess the joke is actually on untouch for giving effort. Plus, he owes us all his left nut! 

Thanks for hosting @Malfatron. Reminded me that I actually hate mafia. @Forge you were enjoyable though. 

I went with the "So obvious scum no one will vote him" playstyle, I think I literally did everything one would look for

Inactive, not reading, late votes, bad votes, asking for a catchup but was caught up, soft claim, softed info, changed the info from you to Dome, didn't state the info, completely ghosted, we killed Pickle, we killed the person hard pounding that i was scum in you, kept avoiding everything I said I'd do or had, didn't scum hunt minus the one Bcb post...etc

Looking back...wow Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1