Week 13 - Texans v THAT guy

ET80

Gonna be an extremely hostile environment. Hopefully Watson won't be too rattled, as I'm sure he's gonna be really rusty.

Like I said in the Browns forum, we just need to successfully feed Chubb and just give Watson some easy throws to allow him to get into a rhythm and get comfortable. We do that, we can win. We don't, you guys probably get your second win of the season. We also need to go all out on stopping the run... Pierce could have a career day against us.

Either way, should make for a very entertaining game.

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Still deciding if I want to attend.  After yesterday's game I changed my mind.  

My workout buddy is business partners with the Houston Sports Authority; He’s trying to get us suite tickets and field passes for this one.

Rest assured, if I get field passes - I’m going to jail on Sunday. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

My workout buddy is business partners with the Houston Sports Authority; He’s trying to get us suite tickets and field passes for this one.

Rest assured, if I get field passes - I’m going to jail on Sunday. 

I cant bail you out but I'll wear a "Free ET" t-shirt. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

He’s got the rookie wall, his legs are toast. He’s been that way for a couple of games now, plus the blocking up front has been bad

Our pass defense has improved, but I honestly think @ET80 and his busted knees could rush for over 100+ yards on our front 7.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1