Week 13: Titans @ Eagles. "This time...it's personal."

deeluxx3

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s hard to even argue the idea that “there are SB aspirations” given the decisions  JRob has been making 

I know we can point to the roster rightly so. 

But our coaches have not done any favors with this offense. We don't know how to be an offensive team with this OC and Vrabel. 

To have Daley play negates any notion that the coaches aren't at fault. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We not winning any playoff game against any competent team. 

We'll host the game. City will kinda be into it. Just because. But it won't be anything substantial happen with it. 

I trust us more on the road vs at home in the playoffs 

• Like 1

Just now, KingTitan said:

I know we can point to the roster rightly so. 

But our coaches have not done any favors with this offense. We don't know how to be an offensive team with this OC and Vrabel. 

To have Daley play negates any notion that the coaches aren't at fault. 

All of that can be true 

but it starts, first and foremost, with roster construction 

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

All of that can be true 

but it starts, first and foremost, with roster construction 

It just hasn't worked. The roster that was in plan just can't play together. 

Should we have planned better for injuries? Maybe so. 

But I'm sure losing Lewan on the 1st play to a torn ACL. Then having Burks and Phillips out both who flashed they can make differences.  Not having an improved McRath.

Then even back up OL like JaMarco Jones. 

I'm sure that would have been a difference for the better. We've seen it with Burks alone. 

All is true but the roster had a plan. 

I hate to say it but deep down I dislike this team.  I never feel good about anything we do. 

We are delaying the steep fall off with some good coaching and players stepping up here and there. 

I don't know. 

I'm not defending this team. They aren't worth defending. Barley worth criticizing if you ask me. 

They we just ...here. 

Hmmm.   Will probably not watch the DvR or this dumpster fire.  But remember while yes this is not an elite team it can compete with the best of them.   The primary issue is our DL is no longer playing to the level needed and shown earlier in the year.  Plus as noted we have holes in our offense especial OL.  Games like this one and the Bills game will happen with this team as they are also not built to come from behind.  

complaint and disgust is water red as a fan but take results with a grain of salt. We were competitive with them until the end of the first half when’s penalty was a huge issue.   That plus the two subsequent TD to end the half ended the game 

depending upon who we have available healthy.  This team can compete to reach the AFC championship game but with what we have on the field currently we will get killed by an elite team

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Hmmm.   Will probably not watch the DvR or this dumpster fire.  But remember while yes this is not an elite team it can compete with the best of them.   The primary issue is our DL is no longer playing to the level needed and shown earlier in the year.  Plus as noted we have holes in our offense especial OL.  Games like this one and the Bills game will happen with this team as they are also not built to come from behind.  

complaint and disgust is water red as a fan but take results with a grain of salt. We were competitive with them until the end of the first half when’s penalty was a huge issue.   That plus the two subsequent TD to end the half ended the game 

depending upon who we have available healthy.  This team can compete to reach the AFC championship game but with what we have on the field currently we will get killed by an elite team

Watching this game. 

We can't compete.