Week 13: Titans @ Eagles. "This time...it's personal."

deeluxx3

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It just hasn't worked. The roster that was in plan just can't play together. 

Should we have planned better for injuries? Maybe so. 

But I'm sure losing Lewan on the 1st play to a torn ACL. Then having Burks and Phillips out both who flashed they can make differences.  Not having an improved McRath.

Then even back up OL like JaMarco Jones. 

I'm sure that would have been a difference for the better. We've seen it with Burks alone. 

All is true but the roster had a plan. 

I hate to say it but deep down I dislike this team.  I never feel good about anything we do. 

We are delaying the steep fall off with some good coaching and players stepping up here and there. 

I don't know. 

I'm not defending this team. They aren't worth defending. Barley worth criticizing if you ask me. 

They we just ...here. 

I know you don’t want to talk about AJ but, after the trade, what was the plan?

to have a cheaper, not as good version of him as a replacement? Where he will also inevitably have a rookie learning curve? (And, sadly, cannot stay healthy at no fault of his own)?

McMath is not a piece and was never considered a piece until he randomly had some fun training camp tweets written about him 

Saffold leaves and we hand his job to Aaron brewer 

We add zero speed, zero new “fun toys” offensively different from anything we’ve had in the recent pass 

the plan after trading AJ was clearly to “run it back” with his rookie-version in Burks…as it has been “run it back” since 2019

we traded our most important offensive player and didn’t make an attempt to course correct elsewhere 

no effort to improve OL over offseason. Jamarco Jones…a JAG…is not an effort to improve. And replacing Saffold with Brewer is just an insult 

How much longer does it take for the offense to suck to make a change!? OC and LT shoulda been changed weeks ago.. I’d rather see Clark or Radunz given a chance at LT.. Kelly shoulda been calling plays. I was honestly hoping for a suspension just to give Kelly a chance at calling plays

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I know you don’t want to talk about AJ but, after the trade, what was the plan?

to have a cheaper, not as good version of him as a replacement? Where he will also inevitably have a rookie learning curve? (And, sadly, cannot stay healthy at no fault of his own)?

McMath is not a piece and was never considered a piece until he randomly had some fun training camp tweets written about him 

Saffold leaves and we hand his job to Aaron brewer 

We add zero speed, zero new “fun toys” offensively different from anything we’ve had in the recent pass 

the plan after trading AJ was clearly to “run it back” with his rookie-version in Burks…as it has been “run it back” since 2019

we traded our most important offensive player and didn’t make an attempt to course correct elsewhere 

no effort to improve OL over offseason. Jamarco Jones…a JAG…is not an effort to improve. And replacing Saffold with Brewer is just an insult 

I'm just talking about after the trade and attempt to field a still productive group of pass catchers. 

I always ask for the alternative. What should they have done considering their cap and who was available. 

I'd feel different if the guys we drafted looked completely lost or bad. But I see what they had in mind. 

Eh..it's whatever. Not being a jerk, even tho I'm giving my 2 cents I don't care anymore lol 

I think everyone here has their opinion dug in and it pretty much starts and ends with the trade. 

• Like 1

I'm not even sure how to come to the conclusion of blaming our coaching philosophy. Sure, Downing is an awful play-caller, but we're essentially forced to be who we are on offense at this point. We've had a bottom 5 pass-blocking offensive line for 3 straight years and this year it is worse than it has ever been. We are dead last by almost every pass-blocking measure.

On top of that, we've had nothing but JAGs at WR outside of AJB since freaking Derek Mason.

We are who we are because we have no choice.

Just now, -Hope- said:

can’t build a team in 2022 with zero talent on offense. it’s really as simple as that. we don’t have the horses to run with actually good teams and are instead asking vrabel to work miracles

We decided to rebuild on offense while investing in defense. I think that's the clear choice that was made. 

And we suck

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm just talking about after the trade and attempt to field a still productive group of pass catchers. 

I always ask for the alternative. What should they have done considering their cap and who was available. 

I'd feel different if the guys we drafted looked completely lost or bad. But I see what they had in mind. 

Eh..it's whatever. Not being a jerk, even tho I'm giving my 2 cents I don't care anymore lol 

I think everyone here has their opinion dug in and it pretty much starts and ends with the trade. 

Ultimately, I think it’s just getting more and more clear that JRob racked up a big bill of mistakes and it’s time to pay them 

in no order 

farley

brown trade

radunz

wilson

julio

dupree

no Saffold plan B

Woods has been a waste of $

clowney

sure there’s more. We just haven’t gotten better in 3 years 

• Like 2

Just now, KingTitan said:

We decided to rebuild on offense while investing in defense. I think that's the clear choice that was made. 

And we suck

On both sides of the ball now apparently.

No hits on offense and Fulton being the only hit on defense and he's really a good #2 boundary CB, not the lock down CB that Titans fans make him out to be. Autry being a big hit when you count free agents.