Week 13: Titans @ Eagles. "This time...it's personal."

deeluxx3

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

A hard reset is coming fast. Not sure if it’s this offseason or next, but between Tannehill, Lewan, Henry, Woods, Dupree and then some tough decisions on guys like Nate Davis, Fulton and Long, the roster turnover is going to be crazy.

The sooner we start making concerted efforts to get better…even if it means a brief reset … the better 

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

A hard reset is coming fast. Not sure if it’s this offseason or next, but between Tannehill, Lewan, Henry, Woods, Dupree and then some tough decisions on guys like Nate Davis, Fulton and Long, the roster turnover is going to be crazy.

it had better. so much needs to be blown up

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

The problem is we aren’t even good at what we think we’re good at anymore. We’ve been bullied the last two weeks by teams waaaay more talented and waaaaay more physical than us. 

Yea it stinks. We are broken, they should have planned ahead knowing that you can't just keep milking Henry and think he won't ever stop giving. Stinks, cause now we are souring him too. 

I think Vrabel can seem stubborn at times, but I refuse to believe that he can thinks he can just keep running into a wall and think it will add up to evolution. But you never know, we will find out. He will say whatever he will say in pressers, but he must know change has to happen to proceed to the next level.

I think we also think we know what happened behind doors on an organizational level when it comes to him and making roster decisions. I don't think anyone really knows.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We are the Seahawks, Giants, Patriots, Jets and Ravens.

We have a well known coach.

We can compete but not win. We are average. 

Cuz none of those teams have QBs who can consistently win games with his arm

it all comes down to qb

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We are the Seahawks, Giants, Patriots, Jets and Ravens.

We have a well known coach.

We can compete but not win. We are average. 

Pretty much. We beat below average teams because Vrabel is a good coach and we’re an average team, but the talent isn’t there to be more than that.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Pretty much. We beat below average teams because Vrabel is a good coach and we’re an average team, but the talent isn’t there to be more than that.

Each of those teams also have decent QBs. Each has a major defect. 

I'm tempted to put the Niners in there. They be talent but fail to reach potential consistently. 

Welp when Burks when out our offense turned back into worthless and I told yall we would need to outscored them cause the def was gonna have a rough day.. Oh well

NOW we move forward!!!

I'd like to start the next GDT if you guys don't care! We bout to go on the run I can feel it :D 

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Though I would also kill for any of those offensive lines and think we’d immediately go from average to good with any of them.

this is the most prevalent failure of the robinson era, possibly even including the AJB trade. we’re a team whose identity is supposed to be physical, punishing blocking and we’ve built arguably the worst OL in football.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this is the most prevalent failure of the robinson era, possibly even including the AJB trade. we’re a team whose identity is supposed to be physical, punishing blocking and we’ve built arguably the worst OL in football.

It absolutely is. Made even more painful when you factor in our asset investment into the offensive line. Lewan and Jones well compensated, had spent a ton on Saffold, third on Nate, first on Wilson, second on Radunz, third on NPF. And after five years, this is what we have to show for it. A line that is arguably the worst in the league at run and pass blocking.

• Like 1