Week 13: Titans @ Eagles. "This time...it's personal."

deeluxx3

10 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

He is so bad. Like embarrassing levels type of bad. I wouldn't even be able to look at my QB.

This really felt like the turning point of the game. Not that we were going to win, but it’s the start of everything spiraling. From 3rd and 1 with a chance to tie it late in the first half to down 28-10 about six minutes of game time later.

• Like 1

it’s so frustrating to be completely, 100% checked out on a team that is almost certainly going to win its division and play a playoff game, but the combined factors of 1. clearly having absolutely no chance to put together even the unlikeliest of super bowl runs and 2. just being painfully boring to watch week in and week out are just too strong. we all know this is going to end exactly how the last 2 years ended AND it’s a tall task to even enjoy the ride with how bad and boring this offense is.

35 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This really felt like the turning point of the game. Not that we were going to win, but it’s the start of everything spiraling. From 3rd and 1 with a chance to tie it late in the first half to down 28-10 about six minutes of game time later.

Could have been 14-14. 
End score likely still would have been 35-14, but it still had a chance to play out differently. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35187835/bill-belichick-too-hard-now-make-major-changes-offense

I am sure we all knew this, but at this point expecting any major changes to change anything this year to fix the offensive situation wont come. Just interesting to hear from the best coach of all time.

Daley is bad, but Radunz must be real bad if they aren't willing to try him over there.

Everything is super sobering. But I will say at least I have no lofty expectations to finish this year like I did last. I can just enjoy the games and let everything go. Anything positive happening in the playoffs will just be a nice little added treat. lolz.

I hope yesterday was just a little scare for 16. I really enjoy watching him play. No matter what, win or lose, I like the idea that I can still get excited to watch our young guys improve. Chig and Burks when they have their moments are a true joy. Here is to more of those. 

I know everyone loves Vrabel, and I do too. But this type of stuff worries me about a locker room. Whether its said between friends on the team or in peoples heads, there has to be frustration in commitment to getting to the goal of a chip. Henry hasn't been perfect, but we are not setting him up for success in maybe his twilight years as an nfl runningback. I mean watching him get no holes makes me mad, I cant imagine what he is thinking in his head even being the great team guy he is.

Especially when we gotta resign Simmons. I am fully prepping myself for the Simmons resigning to possibly not go great.

The thing is, just as fast as it went south, it could flip. But we won't do what it takes to flip will we?

Stop forcing the ball to Henry. 

Quit with the goal line running formation in the middle of the field. 
Spread out the defense. Give the appearance of run. Lighten the box. 
Make it easier for a terrible line. 
If we clinch the division then just call it a year and rest as much as you can.

You not catching the Bills or Chiefs especially when they hold the tiebreakers.  
Accept your 4th seed home game. 

Retool as best you can to put your best foot forward for a playoff game. 

• Like 1