2023 NFL Draft

Crimmage

3 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

he played well in the preseason.

Popped big time. Jumped off the screen. Thou he did get pancaked when I geared in on him, I had a chuckle at that becasue I just posted watch this kid!!!!🤣

7 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

The risk factor is a good thought.. im not sure how I feel about it.

Just think of it this way. You come out of the draft "less risk factors" with good players and starters or you gamble for the star/ elite player.  The only reason to make that gamble. Your not doing it to get a starter.  Maybe that's just me. Why gamble  when I'm pretty sure the guy I take will play.

EX Jones and Mauch are there in the 2nd. They have simular grade by NFl. I don't think twice taking Jones. ever if Mauch might have a better future. i start that gamble possibly in the middle of the 3rd RD. 

Another player that popped in my head, Perkins risk factor. One look and risk factor my butt!

19 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Side note: I could 100% see them falling in love with Cedric Tillman.. he's not an overly exciting player but seems like someone who would consistently be reliable.. boring and reliable. 

This is the perfect example what I'm saying.  I like boring 10 year starters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Note I need to look at him again did it with one eye the 1st time. Qiuck look.

• Like 1

Another interesting note I just realized.. they have no ILB signed past 2023. For some reason I thought Bentley signed a 4 year deal but it was a 2 year deal. Next year they have Bentley and Tavai signed but I wouldn't expect McMillian or Wilson to be back. 

That almost guarantees we will see at least one LB drafted. 

• Drew Sanders
    • versatile enough to play ILB and OLB which they would like.. but he also could be drafted early if he does well at the combine.. like 25-45 range
  • Noah Sewell
    • was considered a 1st round pick last year but he didn't do great this season .. I don't think he's as explosive as people say but the combine will tell the story.. I think he could go anywhere from late 2nd to 4th .. but he could be a great Bentley backup / replacement 
  • Henry To' oTo' o
    • was also seen as a high pick last season but fell off ( a lot of Alabama's defense fell off a bit) .. I could see him going anywhere from late 2nd to somewhere on day 3 .. he's small but quick .. decision making is questionable though
  • Dee Winters
    • He's opened eyes recently.. was dominant against Michigan.. I think he could be a 2nd/3rd round guy .. if they are wanting to go with a smaller LB who is fast, he seems like a great option 
  • Jack Campbell 
    • Big thumper type but I'd say more explosive than Bentley .. another guy in that 3rd-4rd range id say 

I would fully expect at least one of those guys to be a Patriot next year

16 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I wouldn't expect McMillian or Wilson to be back. 

Me no way I sign them if I don't have to. . BB signs them to a team friendly contract.

21 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Drew Sanders

This is the guy i have so far. Things that stood out. Size speed and desire. Transferred from Bama. I would think to see the field or play full time starter.

23 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Noah Sewell

I don't see it. Some have him in the 1st, BS!!!  Also I'm very leary on Oregon players. Seem to me, boom or bust with their players. OSLB in particular. 

The other three depends what RD.  I not sure with To To. I;m leaning ,no but let see come draft time.

Nolan Smith EDGE Georgia. IMO he can play inside. Farm tough. Needs 5 lbs  and he's 6'3 240. with 4.5 speed.

Don't forget my guy.  Injury might knock him down the draft. BIG mistake if that happens. Note, if there's a risk injury or prone to hard pass.

19 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Another interesting note I just realized.. they have no ILB signed past 2023. For some reason I thought Bentley signed a 4 year deal but it was a 2 year deal. Next year they have Bentley and Tavai signed but I wouldn't expect McMillian or Wilson to be back. 

That almost guarantees we will see at least one LB drafted. 

• Drew Sanders
    • versatile enough to play ILB and OLB which they would like.. but he also could be drafted early if he does well at the combine.. like 25-45 range
  • Noah Sewell
    • was considered a 1st round pick last year but he didn't do great this season .. I don't think he's as explosive as people say but the combine will tell the story.. I think he could go anywhere from late 2nd to 4th .. but he could be a great Bentley backup / replacement 
  • Henry To' oTo' o
    • was also seen as a high pick last season but fell off ( a lot of Alabama's defense fell off a bit) .. I could see him going anywhere from late 2nd to somewhere on day 3 .. he's small but quick .. decision making is questionable though
  • Dee Winters
    • He's opened eyes recently.. was dominant against Michigan.. I think he could be a 2nd/3rd round guy .. if they are wanting to go with a smaller LB who is fast, he seems like a great option 
  • Jack Campbell 
    • Big thumper type but I'd say more explosive than Bentley .. another guy in that 3rd-4rd range id say 

I would fully expect at least one of those guys to be a Patriot next year

I can’t agree with your final paragraph. 

it would make sense to draft one of them, so that’s why I think we will draft a LB that is not on your list 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I can’t agree with your final paragraph. 

it would make sense to draft one of them, so that’s why I think we will draft a LB that is not on your list 

BB draft philosophy.  Read  Pats FB Future forum and do the opposite!!!!  Determine greatest current need, don't draft need and after mumble ... that's the way the board fell.

🙄

• Like 1

Jack Campbell

One of my new favorite LBs in the draft.  He is perfect for the Pats scheme.  FB IQ off charts, big, tough and leader. His speed should drop him in the draft however if he's there after the 2nd I would give him a serous look. Reminds me of Bruski but better (established) LB coming out.  Yes the speed is a concern but he more than makes up for it with his other skills.  Plus in general... Iowa player most always play on Sunday.

Easy replacement (cap) for Bentley. IMO JC is a much better player coming out of college. Draft and play player... which is major when it comes to the draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPnp1VOvwi8

Edited by m haynes

21 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Jack Campbell

He's totally a Bentley replacement / backup .. he's not going to test well. Given where Leo Chenal / Chad Muma went last year.. I think he's solidly in the 4th/5th round range. 

All I would say to that is you absolutely need to take 2 LB's then. Especially if they plan to switch to a more zone heavy defense moving forward. I believe the stats are something like over 70% zone the last 5 games of the season. If that's the future ( i doubt it) you can't have slow LB's.. you need 1-2 coverage LB's 

1 hour ago, Crimmage said:

All I would say to that is you absolutely need to take 2 LB's then. Especially if they plan to switch to a more zone heavy defense moving forward. I believe the stats are something like over 70% zone the last 5 games of the season. If that's the future ( i doubt it) you can't have slow LB's.. you need 1-2 coverage LB's 

I agree 1000% however

switch to a more zone heavy defense moving forward.

Only way to play in today's NFL. 

1 hour ago, Crimmage said:

If that's the future ( i doubt it) you can't have slow LB's.. you need 1-2 coverage LB's 

As long as BB is here there will be a need for the (slow) big LB.   Based on the Shula record, Campbell with be here for the next 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁

Edited by m haynes

Now that the season is over, figured I would put together a list of my favorite players at each position and see how much that changes over time. These groupings won't be in order, just an assortment of guys that I think would fit on the team. This is based off my limited watching of college football and general research throughout the season, I've also included where I believe the Patriots would be willing to select them ( not necessarily where I think they go in the draft). I think the Senior Bowl will decide a lot too

QB: 

• Anthony Richardson: (1st/2nd)
    • The only QB I would consider drafting early.. he is a polarizing player.. could go top 10 to some or be undraftable .. I think the most likely scenario is that BB uses him to trade back and get a haul.. but who knows what happens if he is there at 14. If he is there at 47 it would be hard for me not to draft him and sit him for 1-2 years behind Mac. He's 100% worth that gamble imo.. Patriots have wasted plenty of 2nd rounders on CB's.. they can "waste" one on a potential top 5 QB
  • Hendon Hooker (day 3):
    • He is an older prospect who is hurt, he also comes from a gimmicky scheme in college, has a huge arm and can run, the Patriots have a bunch of 6th rounders .. if he is there I think he's worth drafting, stashing and seeing what happens from there. But if you draft him, you can't expect anything from him for awhile.. 

RB: 

• Chase Brown: (3rd /4th round)
    • Bielema connection, good player .. do it all guy
  • Jahmyr Gibbs (3rd round)
    • do it all back
  • Kenny McIntosh (3rd round):
    • do it all back
  • Deuce Vaughn (day 3):
    • 3rd down back
  • Eric Gray (day 3):
    • do it all back 
  • Tyjae Spears (day 3):
    • 3rd down back

FB: 

• Hunter Luepke (day 3):
    • if they want a FB again.. this guy has great potential 

TE: 

• Dalton Kincaid (2nd round):
    • Safest pick, not an elite athlete though
  • Tucker Kraft (3rd-4th round):
    • May be the best athlete at TE.. I think they may have seen him a lot on Pierre Strongs tape and looked closely at him this season
  • Cameron Latu (day 3):
    • Alabama connection, worth a look late
  • Luke Schoonmaker(3rd-5th):
    • Probably the best blocker at TE, looks like a good #2 TE.. especially if they want to keep Jonnu around

OT: 

• Broderick Jones (1st round):
    • I think he will be an above average LT in the league for a long time.. a safe pick but won't be a top guy, lacks elite athleticism. I was higher on him as the Patriots 1st round pick earlier in the year.. but I am starting to feel like in the top 15 I want someone who has a higher ceiling. Maybe if they can trade back to 25 or so he would be a good option but I think he will be gone by then
  • Cody Mauch (2nd round):
    • High floor guy, love his energy.. reminds me of a step below Trevor Penning last year.. a Mauler without the penalties. He feels very much like a Matt Light type player.. a good LT for a long time.. can't handle elite DE's so you'll need to give him some help but if you get him in that 45-65 range you'd got yourself a great pick
  • Jaelyn Duncan (2nd round-4th):
    • Huge boom/bust potential .. he's huge and strong.. but he gets blown off his spot plenty too. His technique looks really bad, which is the only explanation for how someone that big could have some horrendous plays. If they've got a good OL coach here.. I'm taking him, otherwise I'm staying away. I could see him as a project player on top of a safe player at OT. For instance I believe he's the perfect compliment for Mauch .. have Mauch start at LT and be steady, redshirt Duncan.. then if Duncan becomes something swap them and have elite OT's.
  • Ryan Hayes (day 3): 
    • I will forever draft all the Michigan OL.. I haven't watched much of Hayes but I just love their system and look forward to checking him out more this offseason

IOL: 

• Olusegen Oluwatimi (day 3):
    • I will forever draft all the Michigan OL.. I haven't watched much of him, but I just love their system and look forward to checking him out more this offseason 

WR: 

• Jaxon Smith-Njigba (1st)
    • He's not going to test out of this world.. but he has insane talent to get open. Is he the next Cooper Kupp? Idk.. but I can't count out Ohio State receivers at this point
  • Josh Downs (2nd)
    • I think they will like him.. but think Zay Flowers is a similar player at a cheaper price.. if he blows up the combine he could be a late day 1 guy
  • Rashee Rice (2nd)
    • If he tests well I could see them falling in love.. he's big, fast and strong.. has some drop issues though
  • Jalin Hyatt (2nd-3rd) 
    • He's fast.. Groh likes fast
  • Zay Flowers (3rd-4th) 
    • I want to see how he tests, but he is a shifty player that they could really like.. has some drop issues too 
  • A.T. Perry (3rd-5th)
    • 6'5
  • Nathaniel Dell ( day3) 
    • Small and fast.. they could have seen a lot of him while scouting Marcus Jones
  • Marvin Mims (2nd-3rd)
    • They like Oklahoma .. I expect him to rise up draft boards after the combine.. ive read lots of Chris Godwin comps
  • Cedric Tillman (day 3) 
    • Nothing special about him.. but he does his job... depth guy
  • Charlie Jones (3rd-4th) 
    • I think he will be very underrated and blow up the combine.. he's the guy they should draft but probably wont
  • Ronnie Bell ( day 3) 
    • Underrated guy.. he seems like a great depth guy to take a chance on late

LB: 

• Drew Sanders (2nd):
    • Can play inside and out, Can get pressure on the QB too
  • Jack Campbell (4th):
    • Thumper, feels very Bentley to me 
  • Noah Sewell (4th):
    • Thumper, probably a bit better athlete than Campbell but worse instincts
  • Dee Winters (3rd-4th)
    • A good athlete, former safety, could be great in coverage 
  • Henry To'oTo'o (4th-5th)
    • Bad year, probably a 2nd round pick last year turns into a day 3 guy this year.. I think he's worth the gamble day 3

DL 

• Gervon Dexter (2nd)
    • Was expected to be a top 15 pick at the beginning of the year.. didn't live up to the hype but has all the potential in the world

Edge:

• Tuli Tuipulotu (2nd)
    • Polarizing guy, some say 1st.. some say 4th.. I think he has a lot of talent and this team could make him a star 

CB: 

• Devon Witherspoon (2nd) 
    • Brett Bielma connection, 6'1 180.. want to see what he runs at the combine but he has #1 CB potential 
  • Garrett Williams (3rd-4th) 
    • Was looking like he could be a great player early in the season but got injured.. will probably start the season on IR but could be great value 
  • Tre'Vius Hodges-Tomlinson (3rd)
    • Small and athletic, if they move Jones out of the slot (FS/Outside/WR/etc.) he would be a plug and play slot guy imo 
  • DJ Turner (2nd-3rd)
    • Big, tall, athletic, great program
  • Eli Ricks (3rd-4th)
    • Was expected to be a 1st rounder.. fell off hard ( along with many Alabama players).. got injured and benched.. but the talent is there. Has star potential with this coaching staff 
  • Kyu Blu Kelly (2nd-3rd)
    • I haven't seen him but he's getting big senior bowl buzz already so he could be a rapid riser. 6'1 188, has played inside and outside so they will love the flexibility. BB is an NFL bloodlines type of guy too.. I think he could end up being someone they fall in love with 
  • Jartavius Martin (day3) 
    • Brett Bielma connection, 6ft tall, need to see how he tests but could totally see them going after him late 

Safety: 

• JL Skinner (2nd-3rd)
    • I don't feel like this is an amazing safety class but he is a guy who jumps off the screen to me. I think he's going to be an impact player at the next level
  • Sydney Brown (day 3) 
    • Ballhawking safety, Brett Beilma connection 
Edited by Crimmage
  • Like 1

I see mock drafts and I look up players picked for the Pats.  One draft had a WR for the Pats in the 2nd rd.

Rashee Rice  

I watched just one video on this kid and stopped half way through.  There is no way he's close to being a 2nd RD pick. MOF I would not have him on my draft board.

Rashee Rice 2023 NFL Draft Profile | Tankathon

He's slow, 50/50, lacks separation against future (Bunker hill grads) Salesman.  Drive me nut in today's NFL people still make size a priority above everything else. Harry is the poster boy with this thinking. NO SPEED/QUICKNESS ................... NO THANKS 

If I was a scout I would promote everything and at the end of my evaluation  .. Oh ya, he also big!!!

****************    Sorry, not everyone from Boston area. Bunker Hill community college is  located minutes from Boston +++++++++++++++

On 1/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, Crimmage said:

Imagine that’s a lot to do with the injuries at DB. We all know NE likes to play man when they have the horses. Athleticism is and has been a need at LBer regardless, lol.

5 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Now that the season is over, figured I would put together a list of my favorite players at each position and see how much that changes over time. These groupings won't be in order, just an assortment of guys that I think would fit on the team. This is based off my limited watching of college football and general research throughout the season, I've also included where I believe the Patriots would be willing to select them ( not necessarily where I think they go in the draft). I think the Senior Bowl will decide a lot too

QB: 

• Anthony Richardson: (1st/2nd)
    • The only QB I would consider drafting early.. he is a polarizing player.. could go top 10 to some or be undraftable .. I think the most likely scenario is that BB uses him to trade back and get a haul.. but who knows what happens if he is there at 14. If he is there at 47 it would be hard for me not to draft him and sit him for 1-2 years behind Mac. He's 100% worth that gamble imo.. Patriots have wasted plenty of 2nd rounders on CB's.. they can "waste" one on a potential top 5 QB
  • Hendon Hooker (day 3):
    • He is an older prospect who is hurt, he also comes from a gimmicky scheme in college, has a huge arm and can run, the Patriots have a bunch of 6th rounders .. if he is there I think he's worth drafting, stashing and seeing what happens from there. But if you draft him, you can't expect anything from him for awhile.. 

RB: 

• Chase Brown: (3rd /4th round)
    • Bielema connection, good player .. do it all guy
  • Jahmyr Gibbs (3rd round)
    • do it all back
  • Kenny McIntosh (3rd round):
    • do it all back
  • Deuce Vaughn (day 3):
    • 3rd down back
  • Eric Gray (day 3):
    • do it all back 
  • Tyjae Spears (day 3):
    • 3rd down back

FB: 

• Hunter Luepke (day 3):
    • if they want a FB again.. this guy has great potential 

TE: 

• Dalton Kincaid (2nd round):
    • Safest pick, not an elite athlete though
  • Tucker Kraft (3rd-4th round):
    • May be the best athlete at TE.. I think they may have seen him a lot on Pierre Strongs tape and looked closely at him this season
  • Cameron Latu (day 3):
    • Alabama connection, worth a look late
  • Luke Schoonmaker(3rd-5th):
    • Probably the best blocker at TE, looks like a good #2 TE.. especially if they want to keep Jonnu around

OT: 

• Broderick Jones (1st round):
    • I think he will be an above average LT in the league for a long time.. a safe pick but won't be a top guy, lacks elite athleticism. I was higher on him as the Patriots 1st round pick earlier in the year.. but I am starting to feel like in the top 15 I want someone who has a higher ceiling. Maybe if they can trade back to 25 or so he would be a good option but I think he will be gone by then
  • Cody Mauch (2nd round):
    • High floor guy, love his energy.. reminds me of a step below Trevor Penning last year.. a Mauler without the penalties. He feels very much like a Matt Light type player.. a good LT for a long time.. can't handle elite DE's so you'll need to give him some help but if you get him in that 45-65 range you'd got yourself a great pick
  • Jaelyn Duncan (2nd round-4th):
    • Huge boom/bust potential .. he's huge and strong.. but he gets blown off his spot plenty too. His technique looks really bad, which is the only explanation for how someone that big could have some horrendous plays. If they've got a good OL coach here.. I'm taking him, otherwise I'm staying away. I could see him as a project player on top of a safe player at OT. For instance I believe he's the perfect compliment for Mauch .. have Mauch start at LT and be steady, redshirt Duncan.. then if Duncan becomes something swap them and have elite OT's.
  • Ryan Hayes (day 3): 
    • I will forever draft all the Michigan OL.. I haven't watched much of Hayes but I just love their system and look forward to checking him out more this offseason

IOL: 

• Olusegen Oluwatimi (day 3):
    • I will forever draft all the Michigan OL.. I haven't watched much of him, but I just love their system and look forward to checking him out more this offseason 

WR: 

• Jaxon Smith-Njigba (1st)
    • He's not going to test out of this world.. but he has insane talent to get open. Is he the next Cooper Kupp? Idk.. but I can't count out Ohio State receivers at this point
  • Josh Downs (2nd)
    • I think they will like him.. but think Zay Flowers is a similar player at a cheaper price.. if he blows up the combine he could be a late day 1 guy
  • Rashee Rice (2nd)
    • If he tests well I could see them falling in love.. he's big, fast and strong.. has some drop issues though
  • Jalin Hyatt (2nd-3rd) 
    • He's fast.. Groh likes fast
  • Zay Flowers (3rd-4th) 
    • I want to see how he tests, but he is a shifty player that they could really like.. has some drop issues too 
  • Nathaniel Dell ( day3) 
    • Small and fast.. they could have seen a lot of him while scouting Marcus Jones
  • Marvin Mims (2nd-3rd)
    • They like Oklahoma .. I expect him to rise up draft boards after the combine.. ive read lots of Chris Godwin comps
  • Cedric Tillman (day 3) 
    • Nothing special about him.. but he does his job... depth guy
  • Charlie Jones (3rd-4th) 
    • I think he will be very underrated and blow up the combine.. he's the guy they should draft but probably wont
  • Ronnie Bell ( day 3) 
    • Underrated guy.. he seems like a great depth guy to take a chance on late

LB: 

• Drew Sanders (2nd):
    • Can play inside and out, Can get pressure on the QB too
  • Jack Campbell (4th):
    • Thumper, feels very Bentley to me 
  • Noah Sewell (4th):
    • Thumper, probably a bit better athlete than Campbell but worse instincts
  • Dee Winters (3rd-4th)
    • A good athlete, former safety, could be great in coverage 
  • Henry To'oTo'o (4th-5th)
    • Bad year, probably a 2nd round pick last year turns into a day 3 guy this year.. I think he's worth the gamble day 3

DL 

• Gervon Dexter (2nd)
    • Was expected to be a top 15 pick at the beginning of the year.. didn't live up to the hype but has all the potential in the world

Edge:

• Tuli Tuipulotu (2nd)
    • Polarizing guy, some say 1st.. some say 4th.. I think he has a lot of talent and this team could make him a star 

CB: 

• Devon Witherspoon (2nd) 
    • Brett Bielma connection, 6'1 180.. want to see what he runs at the combine but he has #1 CB potential 
  • Garrett Williams (3rd-4th) 
    • Was looking like he could be a great player early in the season but got injured.. will probably start the season on IR but could be great value 
  • Tre'Vius Hodges-Tomlinson (3rd)
    • Small and athletic, if they move Jones out of the slot (FS/Outside/WR/etc.) he would be a plug and play slot guy imo 
  • DJ Turner (2nd-3rd)
    • Big, tall, athletic, great program
  • Eli Ricks (3rd-4th)
    • Was expected to be a 1st rounder.. fell off hard ( along with many Alabama players).. got injured and benched.. but the talent is there. Has star potential with this coaching staff 
  • Kyu Blu Kelly (2nd-3rd)
    • I haven't seen him but he's getting big senior bowl buzz already so he could be a rapid riser. 6'1 188, has played inside and outside so they will love the flexibility. BB is an NFL bloodlines type of guy too.. I think he could end up being someone they fall in love with 
  • Jartavius Martin (day3) 
    • Brett Bielma connection, 6ft tall, need to see how he tests but could totally see them going after him late 

Safety: 

• JL Skinner (2nd-3rd)
    • I don't feel like this is an amazing safety class but he is a guy who jumps off the screen to me. I think he's going to be an impact player at the next level

I just wrote a complete breakdown and just lost it closing the wrong window. Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'll just add players not listed.

Keenen Benton DL/NT   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0mVK6CsZKM

Blake freeland OT   https://www.profootballnetwork.com/blake-freeland-ot-byu-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2023/

Emmanuel Forbes CB Mississippi State  https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Emmanuel-Forbes-CB-MississippiState

Conner Galvin OL Baylor 2021 tape *************************  one of my sleeper taking him over Cody Mauch no question.  Played real football not community college. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNqSqleY9UQCade Stover TE OS  Sleepers they don't use the talent.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfoX_-MHPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f4WPgkn-qc

6 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Anthony Richardson: (1st/2nd)

If BB draft this guy without trading Mac Jones before making the pick, I will lose it, completely. I'm done til he's fired which will be after 2023 with  Not because they took a QB, because they just told Jones we don't want you as our QB. His value would plummet. Only a idiot would do this.

If I'm Mac Jones I would in 30 second come out and demand a trade. Cause total chaos !!!!!!!

I will forever draft all the Michigan OL..

Big believer in the process school and competion. EX BC OL and there most productive LB-er.

Matt Milano  5th RD, you watch BC he made all the plays. Frigging steal.

Marvin Mims (2nd-3rd)

Complete bust next level.  2nd about right!!!  Lee as well.

Dee Winters (3rd-4th)

Watch tonight if he plays like last week I wouldn't be supersized 2/3. Replace Dugger and Philips. Plus a leader for a possible N Title team!!!!!

CB   Not listed Joey Porter and Kelee Ringo.

Ringo IMO is a bust he's a product of the Bulldogs front seven.

Antonio Johnson  S Texas A&M

Like his tape. Want to see more info and go through draft process.

2 hours ago, m haynes said:

CB   Not listed Joey Porter and Kelee Ringo.

Ringo IMO is a bust he's a product of the Bulldogs front seven.

Agreed, Ringo is a bust or a Safety

Joey Porter is grabbbbby, I don't think he will test well and we will realize the reason why he was grabbing guys so much is because he couldn't keep up with them. No thanks. If im drafting a CB top 50 this draft he needs lock down CB potential. 

- Can you play Diggs / Chase / Jefferson / Hill / Waddle / Wilson 1 on 1? If so, draft them.. if not, skip them and draft another guy in the 4th. I'm not using a top pick on anything less. 

3 hours ago, m haynes said:

Watch tonight if he plays like last week I wouldn't be supersized 2/3. Replace Dugger and Philips. Plus a leader for a possible N Title team!!!!!

Hasn't looked great so far unfortunately. 

He got outrun by Stetson Bennett and overran a couple plays. He's blown up a few run plays as well but not the best first half from him.