2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

26 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I'm thinking the same, wouldn't be mad at Zay, but I'd rather grab one of these freak TE's. If you're gonna have a run first offense, at least commit to making it dynamic with a highend two way TE. Chig can play as a big slot. We'd actually have athletes on the field, even in our run formations.  

Michael Mayer. Period. Get him on the Titans.

Draft crush. Him and Chig would be too sexy.

Darnell Washington wouldn’t look to bad either. 

Both can help in the blocking game as well. 

Make it happen Ran!

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

With Landry back next year, it’s honestly shaping up to be an even better defense this coming year than the last. Offense is going to depend a lot upon some more moves and the health of the few talent players we have, unfortunately. 

I wouldn’t be too sure about that, we still have holes at CB but I am optimistic nevertheless 

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I’d be hurt losing KB.. wouldn’t understand it at all

That would be too much to take. He is the only player you can depend on for the most part. .

Restructure him. Don't cut him. He has done too much. Ugh. 

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I’d be hurt losing KB.. wouldn’t understand it at all

That would be too much to take. He is the only player you can depend on for the most part. .

Restructure him. Don't cut him. He has done too much. Ugh. 

Cutting Byard doesn't clear that much cap space according to Spotrack...as far as I can tell. If it does clear a bunch I have no problem  moving off of him. I would rather be a year early than a year late no matter who it is.

We all have favorites, but in the end I just want a Super Bowl. I watched my wife's team trade their top 5 WR, and let their very popular Safety walk in FA...and win the Super Bowl the same year. That told me I need to have allegiance to the team not the players...any moves they can make to  have us in legit contention for the SB within 2-4 years I am for. 

No one should be safe as far as I am concerned, including coaches